A PUN time with Toriel

It was a normal day with Toriel teaching Goatdog stuff. Toriel went to make food while Goatdog read her pun book. Goatdog went into the kitchen and knocked on the door frame. Toriel looked back "yes my-" "Joke!" Goatdog interrupted. Toriel looked at her with a serious face. "Get it knock knock joke" Goatdog said with a smile. "Hey Toriel can you do better?" Goatdog said challenging Toriel. " Want to hear 2 short and one long joke my child" Toriel said Goatdog nodded "Jokejoke Joooookkkkeee" Tori said. "That was a deep joke almost as deep as this (demonic voice) JOKE" Goatdog said. "Oke, sorry my child I was half joking" Tori said. "This is really getting Sirius now" Goatdog said showing a picture of Sirius Black. "Are you Sirius Black jokes, thats one of the jokes I cannot stand my child" Tori said while siting on stool. "What can't handle it" goatdog said while showing her broken bucket handle. "Oh I can" Tori said while picking up a can of snails. Meanwhile Asgore,Asriel,and chara are placing bets on who wins. "Well stop your WINEing and SUCK it up" Goatdog says while putting a straw in a wine bottle. "Oh I know your TYPE my child, and where did you get that wine bottle?" Tori said while holding up a keyboard. "You think you're punnyer then any one else well guess what my child I got news for you" Tori holds up a news paper and pulls out a rope "You're Knot" . "Shut UP" Goatdog says while shutting a dvd case of up. "you think this a slice of cake" Toriel says holding up a cake. "Like a walk in the park" Goatdog says this and teleports both of them near a park in the echo flower field. They both declare a tie and walk back home. When they got back they said who won and Chara got 100g.