Chapter Eleven

Yoongi

  I walked into the restaurant and smiled as Jimin as he walked up to me. My smile disappeared once I saw him frowning.

  "What's wrong?" I asked him.

  He sighed slightly as he finally stepped in front of me. His eyes were averted to the ground and they looked tired. "I can't be your friend, Yoongi." Jimin stated quietly.

  "Why not?" I furrowed my brows.

  He closed his eyes and sighed more. "Because August doesn't like you and he doesn't want me to be your friend. I tried to tell him no, but.."

  "But what?" I felt my heart sink.

  Jimin looked up at me with a sad expression. "I can't be your friend." He stated sternly.

  "Why not?" I asked him. "You're still friends with Tae and August doesn't like him."

  Jimin chuckled and rubbed his arm. "Yeah, I also live with Taehyungie." He said. I furrowed my eyebrows and stepped towards him.

  "Well, what if I lived with you then?"

  Jimins eyes grew wide as he looked up at me. Taehyung came around the corner and nodded. "Of course you can live with us, Yoongi." He said. I smiled at him and thought it over.

  I really do hate where I live and I seriously don't want to stop being friends with Jimin just because of his asshole boyfriend.

  And so, that's how I ended up moving in with Taehyung and Jimin. At first, it was kind of odd living in the same place as Jimin and.. Tae. But, I figure that this could be a chance of starting over and having no unsaid words with my past mistakes and.. other.. things.

I sat up in my new bed, wanting to cry at the thought of leaving it. I finally got a better bed to sleep in, just to get up from it. How evil can people be to make such comfortable things?

But.. I finally get my chance to make things right. I finally get to apologize to the person that I had been aching to talk to.

Kim Taehyung, I'm coming to your room.
It's time to make things right.

——

I was about to knock on Taehyung's bedroom door, but I couldn't do it. I'm a coward.

I. Am. A. Coward.

Ever since before graduation, things had never been right between us two, and that's why we drifted apart. I had almost forgot about my high school days and friends.. until I got the job at the restaurant.

But now that I'm going to be living with him, I might as well try to make things right.

Well— let me explain..

Graduation Day
(At School)

I walked up to Jin and Taehyung and smiled at them. Taehyung had the prettiest smile on his face, and I could tell he was excited as his eyes lit up and his box grin shined at me.