I don't have to pay!

"Can you wait here rudolf, I'll be back in 10 minutes" i said and he nodded. I ran inside of the hotel, and noticed peter, the manager talking to the receptionist.

"Yo Peter Pan" i yelled, and a lot heads turned towards me, but i couldn't care less. Peter noticed me, and a grin found it's way to his lips. He started walking towards me, and pulled me in a hug.

"Hey Trinker Bell, haven't seen you in awhile" he said when we pulled back. I grinned and nodded. Peter, is one of Blake's best friends, so i see him a lot most of the time. But he's been busy the last few weeks, so i haven't really seen him.

"Yeah, not my foult though, but can you give me Blake's penthouse keys. I need to change before i have to meet the grinch" i said and he burst out laughing. I just stood there, looking confused.

Why is he laughing?

"You call him the grinch? Damn i can't wait to hear what stories you guys have to offer in the future" he said with a chuckle and i let out a laugh. "But come on" he said and grabbed my arm walking towards the gold cards for the doors and grabbed Blake's card. "Here you go Sammy, and you should have dinner at my place tonight, sierra misses you" he added after handing over the card.

Sierra is his wife, she's literally the nicest women i know. She's gorgeous too, peter is lucky to have her.

"You still don't deserve her, but I'll come over tonight, for the food and sierra" i told him, making him laugh.

"Whatever you say Sammy" he said and i turned around walking towards the private elevator. I got in and pressed the top floor button. Once the elevator finally reached the top floor, i got out and put the card in. once it opened I walked inside of the penthouse to see it clean as hell.

I entered my room, that i made mine the first time i came here with Blake. He told it was his room, but who cares. It's not like he can do anything about it.

i started changing to a more 'fancy' outfit, remembering rudolf ,who was still waiting for me. The outfit showed off my curves, and looked extremely cute.

I noticed that 15 minutes went already by, so i left all my stuff here

I noticed that 15 minutes went already by, so i left all my stuff here. I'll come back here either way, so it doesn't really matter. I hurried out of the penthouse and entered the elevator.

Once the elevator stoped i got out and started walking towards the entrance. I noticed people staring at me once again, this time guys with lustful looks. i didn't have to look at the girls to know their sending me death glares.

I don't blame them though, i do look good.

Damn i knew hanging out with my brothers was a bad idea, i turned into a cocky bitch.

"Yo rudolf let's go" i said the moment i reached him and got into the limo. He got in the car after he got out of his shock. I seem to have that affect a lot since i arrived here. "So do you have a girlfriend?" I asked bluntly, making him choke on his spit.

"Um...no...um...miss white" he stuttered.

"Rudolf honey" i started softly making his eyes widened. "MY FUCKING NAME IS SAMANTHA. S-A-M-A-N-T-H-A" I yelled out. That made him almost crash the limo, but honestly. I don't care.

"Sorry" he said bitting his lip.

Oh my... this guy is to much.

Is he a 7 year old trapped in a 25 year old body or something?

The rest off the ride was silent, seeing both of us didn't really have something to talk about. I mentally thanked god when we finally arrived at the mall.

I got out of the limo and looked at the time to see it was 4:30 already.

time flies when your being a savage.

I was walking around the mall when my phone started ringing. I took it out of my purse to see it was a unknown number.

"Hello stranger" i said bored.

"Where the hell are you" a deep sexy voice yelled on the other side.

Wait... it's the grinch isn't it?

"Well hello to you too sunshine" i said sarcastically. "I'm currently at the mall, having the time of my live, is there a reason your disturbing me?" I asked while looking through a few dresses.

Oeh the red one is really cute.

"Are you fucking kidding me Samantha? I told you i wanted you at my office before 4, and you go shopping instead?" He asked, disbelief and announce clear in his voice.

"I just told you that, is your hearing bad or something. But do you have something important to say, cause I'm pretty busy" i told him, a smirk on my face.

Annoying him is gonna be my highlight of this marriage.

"Either your gonna be here in the next 10 minutes or I'll come and drag you here myself Samantha" he hissed angrily.

"You know, you sound hot when your angry, but I'll be there, no need to get your pretty ass in a twist" i teased and hung up before he could say another word.

I bought the red dress and walked out of the mall towards the limo, where rudolf was waiting. I got in the limo and he immediately started driving towards the company.

I guess, the grinch gave him a call too.

The car stopped in front of a huge building, which actually looked better than i thought. My building still looks better, though. I have to check up there later, I've been working from my parents house for the past week. My company is like a 5 minutes drive from here, and it's huge.

That's what she said.

I got out of the car and smirked.

Let's go see the grinch.