My body felt soemthing, pain?

Fear?

Anger?

I couldnt distinguish it at all, at that point in time I began to panic.

"Mr.Bieber!" I heard a faint voice say

I saw of what appeared to be a face, all I could make out was the defined sillouhette.

Then I began to feel something different, as if the world became to heavy on my shoulders and I was sinking deep into the ground below me.

I tried despretly to fight it but finally admitted defeat and let my body sink further and further until there was only darkness.

3rd person POV

His mother and father rushed frentically into the hospital doors, the lack of information that was given to the left them weary and nervous.

His mother ran to the desk shouting his name over and over, giving the receptionist little time to give her what she wanted.

She muttered the words motioning to the path for them both to follow, no sooner did the rush of in the direction given. There eyes scanned the walls desperetly, trying to pinpoint the number they needed.

Finally they did, giving no time before they burst through the door, shocked by what was in front of them.

He laid peacfully, a breathing tube sticking predominatly from his mouth without a doubt giving him the much needed oxeygen his own broken body could not supply.

A gasp escaped both of there lips, the mother not even giving the slightest bit of effort to hold her tears back. They streamed down her once dry, rosey pink cheeks, slowly pooling on her ex husbands shirt as she clung to him for dear life.

He muttered words of comfort, trying to keep himself together.

Little did they know they were the ones who got off easy, when another desperate father would hear words no parent ever wants to here.

A hour after there breakdowns, they sat anxiously on the end of there seats. There questions had been un answered, the doctors insisted on everyone being there when they heard this news.

Then they came, her father and her two little angels holding hands as they walked into the room.

The doctor walked in with a sense of uneasiness, a pit of regret collected in his stomach as he told them to all take a seat.

He preceaded on to tell the story, what happened, when, but thats the at all what killed tham all on the inside.

Her father sunk to his knees, loud sobs escpaing his mouth yelling in a swear that the doctors were wrong, they had to be.

The doctor muttered his apologises, quickly slipping out of the room to carry on with his day leaving the three to weep in the eyes of the two confused children.

The both asked why they were all crying, not being able to fully understand yet the news the doctor just delievered which would changed there lives forever.

.

She laid on the cold slab, her cheeks still a deep shade of her normal pink complexion, skin not yet cold.

Her hair smoothed out down her shoulders, covering the space beneath her head.

She was at peace, no longer in pain.

Maybe it wasnt what she wanted, maybe it was.

Or quite simply maybe this was all of gods doing, maybe it was indeed her time.