Chapter 19

Hey guys! So I just realized that you guys know nothing about me! So comment any questions you want and I will reply to it :)

You can ask me anything!

I just want you guys to know I really appreciate all the votes and comments it really means alot.

Also comment your Twitters so I can follow you all!

Enough talk heres chapter 19! enjoy and dont forget to comment😊

"Daddy, daddy, daddy!" I heard 2 small voices cheer

"Mommy tell daddy to wake up!" Then the bouncing came

I peeled my eyes open and met the eyes of my oh so wonderful children, inches away from my face. I smiled and looked up at Justin who was still sound asleep, he always was a heavy sleeper.

"Babe." I shook him

He turned his head and smiled at me, not opening his eyes, then I caught onto what he was doing.

"AHHH." He roared gripping Mason and Shannon's stomach hoisting them off the bed

He spun them around making them giggle uncontrollably, I took this opportunity to take a video and post it on instagram. Finally Justin set them down and they both stumbled towards me, obviously dizzy.

"Alright guys lets get up and get going, were going to grandpas!" I said getting up

They both yelled in excitement before disappearing down the hall, Justin looked over at me and smiled widely. He came over and grabbed my waist picking me up and setting me on the bed making me only a couple inches taller.

"Your so short babe, I love it." He laughed

"It is not my fault im short! Im like this," I held out 2 fingers only millimeters apart "Far away from being 5 foot 1!" I defended

He just giggled and turned around so his back was facing me, I smiled and jumped on his back wrapping my arms around his neck tightly. His hands gripped my thys holding me up and he began to run downstairs.

I heard the kids laughing followed by the pattering of there footsteps. They followed us down the stairs and into the kitchen where Justin set me on the counter.

"What am I making for breakfast munchkins?" He laughed kneeling down

"French toast!" They both yelled

After breakfast I got the kids dressed and finally finished packing clothes for Atlanta. I had just finished putting Shannon and Masons clothes for the wedding when two familiar tattooed arms snaked around my waist startling me a bit.

"Are you all packed?" I asked peeking over my shoulder

"Yes babe I am." His lips connected with the skin on my neck making me shiver

I turned around in his grip and pressed my lips to his, feeling his smile widen.

"Ewwwww." I laughed and pulled away looking at the source of the winey voices "Grandma told me boys have cooties." Shannon snickered

"Well grandpa told me that girls have cooties!" I heard Masons voice approaching

Justins hands unattached from my waist and he playfully ran after the kids, giggles echoing through the house. I picked up both of the suitcases up and lugged the downstairs, I placed them by the door and spun around when I heard the patter of feet across the floor.

"Mommy help me the tickle monsters coming!" Mason squealed grabbing onto my hand and hiding behind me

"Wheres Mason?" Justins voice taunted as he rounded the corner