𝚃𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚘𝚘 (𝟹𝚡𝟶𝟹) [𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟷]

Over the summer, Allison came to France after her hard break-up, and needed some time away. She somehow managed to convince me to return to Beacon Hills with her, and we just got off our flight. Apparently, she hasn't told anyone, not even Dad, that I'm back. None of her friends even know I exist... thanks Ally.

Right now, we are making our way through the airport, trying to find Allison's friend Lydia Martin. When I asked Ally if she's hot, she smacked me on the back of the head... really hard.

Eventually, we see a sign that has Allison's name on it. My gaze lands on a beautiful strawberry-blonde girl, making me freeze in awe. Normally, I would play this cool, but this girl is like... an angel. Apparently, she has the same reaction as she focuses on me, our eyes making contact, before we awkwardly look away. Ally notices this, and smirks.

"Hey, Ally. Moved on so fast?" Lydia teases her best-friend, widening our eyes. "What? Ew! No." Ally and I instantly reply in unison, feeling disgusted. "Lyds, this is my brother-" Ally starts, but I cut her off. "Jamie Argent." I flirtatiously introduce myself, extending my hand gentlemen-like.

 "Lydia Martin." she returns, taking my hand. I kiss the top of it seductively, making her smirk. "I like him already." she whispers to Ally, not realising I can hear, making us smirk in unison, something Ally and I do a lot.

"C'mon. We should go home. It's getting late." Ally suggests, making us nod as we make our way to the beautiful Ms. Martin's car.

"It is not a double date. It is a group thing." Lydia protests, trying to convince Ally and I. I'm pretty sure she's trying to make me jealous, and it's working.

"Do they know it's a group thing? 'Cause I told you I'm not ready to get back out there." Ally explains, referring to Scott. "You were in France and didn't do any dating for four months?" Lydia asks, incredulously, making Ally make this weird movement with her head. I copy her, being dramatic, making Lydia giggle at my antics.

"Did you? I mean after..." Ally starts, but is quickly cut-off by Lydia. "Do not say his name." Lydia instructs, making me feel bad for her. Ally told me about Jackson, and everything that happened in Beacon Hills for that matter.

"Is he okay? I mean, did everything work out?" Ally asks, curious about Jackson. "Well, the doctors looked like total idiots when he turned up alive, but everyone got over it. And yes, Derek taught him werewolf 101, like how not to randomly kill people during a full moon." Lydia explains, making me crack a smile at her humour.

"So then you've talked to him?" Ally asks, intrigued. "Uh, not since he left for London." Lydia explains, disappointed. I put a sudden comforting hand on her shoulder, making her smile in appreciation.

"You mean since his Dad moved him to London." Ally corrects her, pissing Lyds off. "Whatever, he left." Lydia snaps, slightly turning me on with her anger. "An American werewolf in London. Like that's not gonna be a disaster." I joke, making Lydia smirk. "So you're totally over him?" I ask after a brief pause, wondering if I have a chance.

"Would I be going on a double date if I wasn't?" Lydia snaps, trying to make me jealous. Allison and I chuckle at her slip-up, pissing her off. "Yes, it is a double date. It's not an orgy." Lydia jokes, making Ally chuckle and me smirk. "I'd want to see that." I tease, winking at Lydia, making Ally hit my arm playfully as we all burst out laughing, Lydia trying to hide her blush, as we pull up at a red light.

A blue jeep pulls up beside us, and I instantly recognise Scott McCall and Stiles Stilinski from the pictures Ally showed me, making me smirk. Ally starts panicking, and I burst out laughing, making Lydia smirk. "Lydia, go, just go!" Ally frantically orders. "But the light." Lydia tells her instantly, making me laugh harder. They roll down the window and Lydia speeds off, as I wipe my tears.

"Oh, God. I'm crying." I think aloud, still hysterical from laughing. Ally playfully glares at me, which I ignore. "Lydia, stop. We need to go back and talk to them." Ally instructs, and Lydia complies.

"They stopped too." I think aloud. "Why would they stop?" Ally asks, confused. "It's Stiles and Scott. Do you really want to try applying logic to those two?" Lydia comments. We turn around, just in time to see a deer smash through the windscreen. I quickly dodge out of the way, as Lydia and Allison scream, but my side gets cut from its antlers.

Lydia and Allison rush out of the car, as I stumble out, clutching my side. I instinctively go to Lydia, strangely enough. "Are you okay?" I ask her, cupping her face. She notices the cut on my side, and the blood on my right hand, making her eyes grow wide. "I'm fine." I assure her before she can say anything. making her hesitantly let it go.

Scott and Stiles rush over and check on the girls, as I make my way to the front of the car, examining the deer. I notice Scott come to the other side of the scene, furrowing his eyes, confused as too who I am. "It was like it was crazy." I hear Lydia say, breaking my focus. "No, it was scared." I correct her, surprising everyone but Ally. "Actually, terrified." Scott corrects me.