Twenty Six

After school, I got to my dorm and started to get it back into shape. I put all my clothes away that I brought from my mom's and the clothing she got me, the duffel bag I stuffed back into my closet, and anything that was on the floor I shoved under my bed. 

Once I was all done 'Cleaning' I sat down at my desk to do my homework. I had to do seven Math problems, study for a History test, finish up some English sheets and get a little head start on my Art paper.

It took me three to almost four hours to get all of that done, and once I finished I got into my PJ's and threw myself onto my bed. Right now I was sleeping until I heard a few knocks at my door, I sat up in bed and squinted my eyes to look at my clock on my bedside table, which read 11:20 pm.

I got out of my warm bed and opened my door, revealing Shoto, which surprised me. "Shoto? Do you need something?" I asked, yawning and rubbing my sleepy eyes. 

Shoto looked down at me, "I'm sorry that I woke you up, I'll just go back to my dorm-" He was about to walk away when I gripped his hand a little, trying to get him to stay.

"Shoto, you don't look good...Do you want to come in?" I asked him, motioning to my dorm room. It was true about what I said, he looked paler than usual and seemed distraught and scared, his eyes screamed 'Help Me.'

My boyfriend slowly nodded and he followed me into my dorm. We both sat down next to each other on my bed, and Shoto just looked down at his lap in silence. I was worried about what was happening right now.

I nudged Shoto a little, trying to get his attention. "Hey, do you want to tell me what's wrong? I can tell something isn't okay right now."

Shoto looked away from his lap and looked at me, some tears forming in his heterochromatic eyes. "When I went to sleep, I had this horrible nightmare, and I haven't had one since I was eleven. In my nightmare, my old man found out about us. He was so angry that he turned to your direction and used his quirk, I tried to block but I was too late and-" That's when his voice cracked slightly and put his hands over his face, maybe even talking about it made him angry and sad.

That's when I wrapped my arms around him and buried my face in the crook of his neck. "I'm right here, Shoto, and I'm not going anywhere. I promise."

I felt him hug me back and I looked into his eyes, smiling. Shoto then leaned in and kissed me softly on my lips, I kissed him back and I felt him smiling as we broke apart. "Thank you, Izuku. I'm glad you're here with me."

"Like what I said before, I'm not going anywhere, you don't have to worry."

With you, there's a lot to worry about."

I playfully pushed my boyfriend back, and Shoto softly chuckled. "You ruined it, Shoto."

The red and white-haired boy smiled and wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me down with him onto my bed. I giggled as I hit my pillows and Shoto didn't let go of me. After some time, we decided to get some sleep because it was almost 12:00 am. 

Shoto and I got under the covers of my bed and he pulled me close to him like he never wanted to let me go. I smiled and nuzzled into his muscular chest, falling to sleep with Shoto right next to me.

...

"Alright class, pay your attention to me," Mr. Aizawa got all of Class 1-A's attention. It was now Tuesday, and our homeroom teacher was telling us about our activity today. "Since you just got back from break, and we didn't get to get you back into training since all of you had to do After-Break work yesterday, we will do it today. For training, you are going to get into teams of five and we are going down to the fake city. I'll explain more when we get there, now go and get your hero costumes on."