Chapter 11

YONGGUK'S POV

"Hey Guk! We need to focus!" Junhong poked my arm.

"Uh yeah, I'm working on it, don't worry." I replied absent-mindedly.

My mind had been going back to the weekend I spent at her place. It was the best time I've ever had in my life, without a doubt. We almost skipped going to our workplaces this morning. It's almost like I can't have enough of her no matter how much I make love to her. She makes me so needy. The whole weekend we were doing each other till we were fatigued. Frankly, we both did not get much sleep last night as well.

This morning I had barged into the bathroom while she was bathing. We had sex in shower as well. She is definitely a sight when water cascades down her beautiful body. I can never get the image out of my mind. I was just drawing a sketch of that image when Junhong suddenly snatched the paper from my table.

"Hey give it back it's mine!" I protested.

"Whoa! Is Mr. Bang Yongguk is drawing a sketch of his girlfriend?" He teased.

"DON'T FUCKING LOOK AT IT AND GIVE IT TO ME!"

"Ooooohh what do we have here? Hmm, so that's why you can't focus."

"Junhong I'm only gonna say it one more time-"

"Yeah yeah here, take it. If you don't want me to see it, stop drawing. You're behaving like a high schooler."

"And you just behaved like a mature person, yeah?"

"Hey you guys! What's all that noise?" Himchan appeared in the room with an annoyed expression.

"Ah nothing bro, we'll just be finishing this song." I quickly replied. Junhong was suppressing his giggle at my flustered state. "This fucker."

"Yongguk, we need to start the recording soon. The boys will be coming here today for their first recording and you're gonna have to guide them, ok? Same goes for you too, Junhong." Himchan told us in a serious tone.

"We got this." Junhong and I said in unison. Himchan gave a last serious look to both of us and left recording room.

"Yongguk you better get on with your work now." Junhong said.

"I'm trying but..."

"So you're serious this time?"

"I am. She's the only one I want."

"And what about her?"

"She loves me." I said with a wide smile. "She said that she had always loved me and I think I've always known that." I chuckled.

"Haha what a cocky fucker! Always getting women wrapped around your finger." Junhong rolled his eyes at me.

"Trust me I'm more whipped for her than she is for me. I don't know what I'm getting myself into but I don't regret it."

"Yeah yeah I can see that. Can we now do some work?"

"Yeah sure."

***

YOUR POV

It was the first time after that night when Jongup was in front of you. You were trying to avoid looking at him for long and hence looked pretty distracted throughout the group meeting. Daehyun sat in front of you across the table and therefore noticed the discomfort in your demeanour. Your eyes met with Daehyun for a moment and he mouthed "focus". You nodded your head a little.

"I hope I've made myself clear on the subject. Any questions?" Jongup asked looking at everybody.

"No, sir." A few people replied.