Chapter 13

"Y/n you know I have a car, right? Why are we taking a cab then?"

"Daehyun why would we go to my boyfriend's place in your car? That's just odd."

"Oh come on it isn't. By the way he knows we're coming to pick him up, right?"

"Yeah I had texted him in the morning and he said he was looking forward to meeting my friend."

"Ah that's cool then. He sounded nice the last time I had talked to him asking about you. He sounded very...calm."

"Yeah he is. He's very nice and caring."

"Look at your smile girl! He surely must be a nice man."

"He is. You'll like him."

"Yeah I hope so. Ha ha I feel like we're in high school or something and I'm your girl bestie who's so eager to meet your boyfriend L.O.L."

"Aren't you?"

You tenderly kissed his left cheek and smiled widely. Daehyun smelt fresh and looked very handsome that evening. "His girlfriend is so lucky to have him. He's such a warm and fun person." You wondered.

"Ah we're almost here. Let me call Yongguk." You said. You dialled his number but Yongguk didn't pick up. You dialled again but his number kept coming busy.

"He's not picking up. Maybe he's in the bathroom. What do you say? Shall we go to his apartment?"

"You go and bring him here. I'll wait for you two in the cab."

"Oh Daehyun let's go together, please."

"Ok ok I'm coming."

You both took the elevator to reach his floor. It was the second time you were coming to Yongguk's place. You had remembered where he lived and which apartment was his. You both got out of the elevator and walked towards his door. You saw that it wasn't locked. You both looked at each other in bewilderment.

"Y/n should we just go in or?"

"Let's just go in. He must have forgotten to lock his door."

You walked into his apartment, calling his name. Yongguk didn't answer. You went straight into his bedroom and what you saw in there caused your insides to crush into a million pieces. Daehyun was right beside you and he immediately clutched your right hand and pulled you in a protective embrace.

"Y/n honey let's go." He whispered into your ear.

You were too stunned and embarrassed to react in any way. You kept holding onto Daehyun trying to hold back any sound coming from your throat. Daehyun caressed the back of your head while but his gaze never left the two people sleeping in the bed.

You looked at Yongguk again. He was naked under the sheet and his hand rested on his ex's bare back, who was sleeping right next to him. For a moment you felt like waking them up and and confronting them but you were way too shocked and hurt for that. Daehyun spoke to you again, "Y/n let's just leave them. Come on."

He kept your hand firmly held in his and walked you out of that place quickly. You didn't say anything to him and quietly followed him.
You both got into the cab waiting outside and headed to a nearby lounge.

***

YONGGUK'S PLACE

Chungha got up from Yongguk's bed when she heard you leave. She smirked at her successful strategy to push you away from him. She looked at Yongguk who had been slyly drugged by her and now laid unconscious in his bed. She got dressed and left him in his unconscious state.