Shaylor - Mine

Dedicated to @Narryoverany

Taylor hates a lot of  things, sharing his boyfriend's attention being one. He hated the fact that Shawn was so oblivious to a lot of things, he can't blame the boy who is only 15. He loved Shawn to pieces, hell he would give up the world to be with Shawn.

Right now he has to share his boyfriend's attention with three girl who call themselves 'fans', if they are fans then they would've acknowledge me too and would know that I hate being ignored and hate when someone flirts with what's a mine Taylor thought. They were at the beach so he can't drag Shawn away which he desperately wants to do.

Right now, he's watching some girls talk well more like flirt with Shawn. He is not amused AT ALL.

"So Shawn why don't you come to my place tonight. We can have some fun" blondy winked, hinting wgar she had in mind. Taylor couldn't believe he just heard, this supposedly 'fan' just askes his boyfriend to go to her house right in front of him.

"Nah" shawn replied

"Come on.... I'm gonna show you something you will absolutely love" The girl tried to convince him.

"Can you give us a minute please?" Taylor said, he didn't give the girl or Shawn a chance to say anything before he took Shawn by the arm and dragged him far from the hearing range of the girls.

"Jealous babe?" Shawn asked with a smirk

"I will f!cking murder that slut. Seriously, I wanna rip her head if her body and squeeze the blood out" Taylor stated angrily

"Bit brutal babe" Shawn commented

"You, you oblivious asshole jerk. You are mine" Taylor growled

Shawn held his waist and pulled him closer, leaning down to match his height "All yours baby"

Shawn placed his lips on top of the Taylor's and moved his hand from Taylor's lower back to his ass. The kiss turned to a heavy make out (probably gonna be continuing it when they get home ;))

"Let's go back" Shawn said breathlessly. Taylor groaned but let Shawn drag him

"Your back" blondy said excitedly, clapping her hands together. "I missed you, so wanna head back to my place?"

"OK, let's get one thing straight I'm not" Shawn said bluntly. The girl's mouth dropped open

"You're not" she trailed.

"Yup, I'm not straight, I don't swing that way, I like dicks, I like boys, I'm fuckinng a boy, I'm dating one" Shawn continued

"What?" She asked

"Yeah" he said. He pulled Taylor close and kissed him

"But you're mine" the girl stupidly said, stepping closer to Shawn

"OK dumbass. Do you not get the hint? Actually its not even a hint anymore" Taylor said, stepping in front of Shawn and pushing the girl away. "He is MINE. He loves me and I love him. I'm the guy he fucks and dates. So please back the hell off"

"But but" she tried

"LEAVE BIATCH!!" Taylor yelled. The girl ran away, finally

"Sooooo wanna go do something at home?" Taylor asked cheekily

"Does this 'fun' include zero clothes?" Shawn asked wiggling his brows

"Yup"

" a bed?"

"Uh huh"

"Physical contact?"

"Definitely"

"let's go then"

Greetings $mexy peps!! How r yo fine asses doing?!?
Hehehe comment and vote
Love yous
Next: jawn