" I wonder what else is big" demi said biting her bottom lip.

Odell stood there staring at demi, chuckling when he caught on. So he decided to play along.

" hmmm I bet you'll love to know how?" He asked.

" oh yeah, I'll love to...... I'm a very curious girl mr.beckham"

Touches here and there

"She's going to catch us" Demi said as Odell pushed her down on the guess bed.

"Shut up" he said as his hand went around Demi's neck as he kissed her lips before biting her bottom lip.

Odell lifted Demi's shirt pushing her bra out the way. He took her small tittie in his mouth sucking harshly but demi didn't mind, she loved how rough he was.

" oh my god that feels so good" demi moaned.

Odell left a few hickeys on demi boobs.

"Take your pants off" he mumbled as he did the same along with his boxers.

Demi looked down shocked that she was finally seeing Odell's dick. Something she's been wanting since she started babysitting for him 3 months ago.

"O-ok" said as she slowly took her pants and panties off.

Once they were off Odell turned her around bending her over, pressing her face into the bed his hand.

"You want my dick huh?" Odell asked.

"Mmm yes" demi answered.

Odell ran his dick up and down Demi's slit causing both of them to moan. he continued creating friction between them, feeling Demi's wetness cover his dick. He pushed against Demi entrance making her jerk, the girl was too tight. He wasn't going to fuck her. He knew demi came when her legs went to shaking. And he was next, he got demi on her knees having her to suck him off.

"Odell have you seen Demi" Vanessa yelled upstairs.

Odell felt demi bout to pull away but he kept her in place as he shot his load inside her mouth.

"Ah. Y-yeah babe she's up here with me" he said.

And then it finally happened.

"Wow this is amazing and so romantic" demi said as she looked around the hotel room.

"Anything for the birthday girl" Odell said walking up behind her kissing her neck.

Odell had took demi out for her birthday, he just spoiled the girl all today. He even went out his way and brought her a car. He knew her mom wouldn't be able to afford it since she was a struggling single mother.

"I love you Odell " demi said to Him as she turned around wrapping her arms around his neck.

"Yeah I know you do" he said

"Are you going to fuck me now since I'm finally 18?" Demi asked.

"Is that what you want?"

"You know that's what I want now give it to me, I waited too long" demi said as she started taking her clothes off.

It wasn't long until Odell was balls deep in Demi's pussy. He had demi screaming all in his ear, he wanted to make sure she'll never forget that night.

After that day they fucked that's when they started fucking constantly. And it gave Odell the excitement because he had to power to do anything with demi what his wife didn't allow. They stopped when Vanessa started getting Suspicion about the two. Demi even stop working for them. It wasn't until demi found out she was pregnant, she went back to the house to tell Odell the news but he started denying it. Giving her money to get An abortion. Demi threatened to tell his wife if he didn't help out, but she ended up finding out the truth a few days later anyways.

.......

"Demi I'm not going to stop being in yours or Mari's life just because of what he said. That old fart don't scare me" Daniel said.

"Yeah I know baby. That's why I called you over, I wanted to be with you right now" demi said to her boyfriend and she cuddled against him.

"I'm right her beautiful" he said kissing his head.

Odell watched as the boy entered the house, he was so mad. After he told demi he didn't want the guy around his son she still invite him over. Odell got out of his car crossing the street he walked up to the door knocking hard and loud waiting for demi to answer.