chapter 7

I am currently walking down a dark street but I don't care I needed to get away from everything for a while and I have a feeling that I am being followed but  everytime I turn around I see no one. and that's when I heard a screeching noise and that's when I saw a black panel van AND it was coming towards me and my only option was to run and I did I ran as fast as I can.

my legs were shaking and I felt a strong urge to pass out but I knew I couldn't because the black van was near I could hear it coming towards me so I ran through a very very scary looking road even creepier than the one I just ran through.

shit this is a one way because at the end of the road had a old gate saying no trespassing but I heard the screeching sound of the van so without thinking I ran through the gate and was now by a old run down building but I couldn't help but notice a little light coming through one of the blinds so I squinted to peak through the little place that the blinds didn't cover but me and my blind self couldn't see anything but I was shocked that I made it all here without my glasses I mean I can see without them but not so good like if it is a person who is far I could see the outline of the body and the shape just not the fine details like the nose and so fort but if the person is close I can see alittle clearer wait I almost got kidnapped I think and I'm thinking about my eye sight god I think of the wrong things at the wrong time.

without thinking again I opened the building's door and was shocked of what I saw.

there inside was like a gym except with a lot more equiptments and inside was like really new why don't I know about this place and omg there is like about a boat load of bulky men in this place .

without knowing I passed like you know what it has in the stores so no one could walk out with unpaid items and it starts to beep if you did, well that's what I passed and it set of an alarm but not loud for anyone outside the building to here but loud for the people to here like an alert signal or something because that's what happened and all the guys now surrounded me and all off them pointed a gun in my direction.

oh my oh my guns they have guns they have guns why the hell do they have guns because it is not normal for ordinary people to have guns I mean only cops have and trust me they ent looking like any.

and more importantly what the hell is he doing here

please don't tell me it is him and he is a look alike or something.

****************************************************************************************************************************-

ladies and gentlemen put your seat belts on cause it about to get bumpy.

oh drama what do you think.

vote and comment.

xoxoemmastarzz:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)