chapter 34

Kayla's pov.

I felt myself resuming to consciousness as I held my head. It hurts like hell. I opened my eyes slowly and the first thing I saw was the jack himself. How great! I groaned when I saw his face. Does he seriously have to be in my face.

Reed's eyes were laced with worry but then turned blank. I rubbed my hand across my stomach as it growled. Great now the baby's hungry and please don't say ewww, but I'm craving pancakes with peanut butter and strawberries. To me right now that sounded yum, but its because of the pregnancy.

"Now, you've awoken, lets try this again, Carter give us the tape" the man said clamly. His eyes twinkled evilly as he walked closer to me, I strunk back in my seat as he stood in front of me.

"Hmmm..... She's beautiful, I see why you like this chick, maybe I'll see just how good she is." The man smirked evilly.

"Don't fu*king touch her!" Reed growled, struggling and pulling against the ropes to come out.

"Why shouldn't I, I thought you two broke up or something" the man smirked evilly.

"Don't think we fell for that shit Carter, I've been looking at you for weeks now and I saw how hung over you was." The man said and chuckled.

He turned back to me and unclipped something from one of my feet.

"Stand up!" He ordered. I obeyed and did as I was told. I looked down praying he wouldn't do anything.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and I let out a scream. I heard a low growl and I turned to Reed, if looks could kill this man would be six feet under.

The man smirked and ran his finger from the stars of my forehead, going down to my cheeks and further to my neck. A single tear escaped.

"Don't touch her!" A low dangerous voice said. I turned and looked at Reed. I've never seen him so......so angry before so dangerous looking. His eyes glazed where the man finger was, at the side of my neck.

"You want to give me the tape now, Carter." He evilly said and trailed his finger down to the curve of my breasts.

"Reed" I whispered as tears flowed out my eyes.

I heard a pull of the ropes and a grunt, the chair was scraping the floor. A loud growl was heard and before I knew it, Reed had the man pinned to the wall.

"I said, don't fu*king touch her!" He growled. His arms were bleeding but he didn't seem to care as he pounded his fist into the man's face over and over. I didn't get to see clearly as I felt dizzy all of a sudden. I held my head as all I heard was a faint sound of Reed yelling something and I heard doors opening. I felt myself getting lighter and lighter and before I knew it, I fell but I felt arms caught me and is saw a faint image of Ryan's face.

************************************

"She's fine, she fainted due to exhaustion and stress, but if this continues it can harm the baby, her body is weak right now so she'll have to rest for a couple of this, other than that she's fine." A man voice spoke.

"So, she and the baby is fine, right" a familiar voice spoke. I opened my eyes slowly and I saw Ryan and Reed.

"Ryan" I whispered.

"Oh, you're awake, how you're feeling are you okay, do you want some water." He spoke out in a rushed voice. My eyes were trained in Reed as he stared back at me with the same intensity. The room grew dead quiet and the air was tensed.

"I'll just leave you both to discuss things" Ryan some sofly. I gripped his elbow and stared at him.

"You'll do not such thing, I will not stay in the same room as this man" I spoke out fiercely.