33: Finding Khen

Ash's POV

I look up when I heard the door open and snow, gerda, collin, and touka entered the room...

They're eyes explored to the surrounding until it focuses on the patient's bed...

"Oh my god! So it was true" Gerda said while covering her mouth by using her hand

"Oh no! " Snow muttered to herself while looking shocked..

Collin is still quiet but his face looks shocked and confused...

While touka is still staring at the surrounding, but her concern look didn't escape in my sight..

Until she look at me...

"Are you sure that she get kidnapped" Touka said to me while sitting on a chair in front of me.

"Well it's possible that she get kidnapped by 'someone'" I said..

And with that moment they all look to me, Collin took a seat at the bed, Gerda was sitting next to me and snow sat beside her...

"You know what? " Touka started..
"It is possible that khen is already healed" She said making my eyes extended wide..

We listen to touka.

"W-what do you mean? " Collin said..

Finally he speaks.

"You know, khen's blood could heal someone or either herself.. " Touka said.

"I don't actually get it" I said looking confused..

Touka took a heavy sigh then look to me..

"Ash, sa madaling salita, ang dugo ni khen ay may kakayahang makapagpagaling ng mga sakit, sugat, karamdaman or should I say healer. " She explains..

Huh? Is it really exist?

"So maybe she healed herself, that's why she healed herself into a  comatose in just a few months. " She said...

???...

"! "

"So in that case khen must be outside of the hospital now? " Collin said..

I nodded for agree.

"Maybe we better check the CCTV" Snow said with a cold voice.

"But I did it already, I saw the CCTV's but... I didn't see any faces of khen there" I said...

Touka rolled her eyes..

"I have to see it too. " She said..

And we all agreed..

...

We are here into a room sitting on a chair while convincing the CCTV operators to show us the CCTV of the hospital...

But at the the end the CCTV operators agreed and they show us the CCTV footage..

We all stare at the big screen that plays the records of the CCTV footages....

We see a lot of people's that are walking inside and outside of a room..

But we inquired at the CCTV operators to the room of khen.. And they just simply nodded and agreed..

And they play the CCTV footage to the room...

We've wait and wait but no one enters the room..

Just the sick patients that are walking outside the door but no one came out and enter the room...

It took a lot of minutes when we get bored. I'm tired watching the CCTV. Ugh it's useless you know..