27:the night with Jett

Khen's POV

Im here in my room. It's already 7: 30pm.im laying down to my bed, while reading a magazine..

Im not sleepy yet, dapat kasi natutulog na ako ngayon eh. Tsk mother and father's words is still stuck to my whole mind.

They missed me, they're worrying, and the upcoming war soon..

I sigh and put the magazin down to my bed.. I face the ceiling and took a another sigh...

I'm not sleep I'm supposed to be sleep now. Is it because of what what they said?.. Tsk I'm always ready for it.

While thinking someone knocked the door. I turn my head and look to the door be side me. The room is pretty huge and has a fragrant smell.

I use my slippers and go to the door. I turn the door knob and I open it.

And I saw some maids, or housekeeper or something.

"Hmm? "

I look to the woman who's in front of me, looking down and acts respectfully..

I see she's holding a gold paper and she give it to me. I take it and see the shining card with a word of it.

The housekeeper speaks.
"Every first Friday of a month were preparing for a Royal ball. And every student is invited to the Royal ball. " She said..

My eyes widen about what she said

"Royal Ball? " I ask the housekeeper still confuse.

"Yes, the Royal ball start this midnight and I hope you will come and join the ball. " She said respectfully..

Midnight?.

I smile and nodded and then I close the door.

I quickly sit to my bed and I read the golden card. It's obviously expensive..

'Good evening student, we're inviting you to come to the ball this midnight, with the king and queen. Hope you join us'

King and queen? It reminds me of mom and dad.

Ugh I'm so tired. I lie Down to my bed and I close my eyes. I'm sooooo tired but I can't sleep.

Tss.

Hindi pa man naka abot ng isang minuto ang pag pikit ng aking mga mata. Someone knocked the door. Again!!

Ugh I open the door angrily without saying anything.. I see touka with a wide smile on her mouth.

"Khen! "She said.
She looks exited.

I look to her eyes with a blank expression without saying anything.

" I'm invited to the Royal ball"she said for excitement.

Nakapamulsa pa ako.

"Ok" I said with a cold voice.

"Wow makareact ka naman parang hindi ka interesado ah" She said..

I look to her eyes.

"So"

"Wait aren't you gonna come to the ball? " She ask.

I shook my head to give her a 'No' sign and her wide smile disappear.

"But why" She ask.

"I'm not going because.. " I said while thinking

"Because? " She said and she seems waiting for my answer