Chapter 3

Dani's POV

" aye! Um can I have your number? " Shawn asks as soon as we get to the hotel room. " yeah sure! " I say as I hand him my phone. When he hands it back he also hands me his phone. I put in my number. My name in his phone is Dani Bæ😂💕😂 and in my phone he put Singer Boyyyy🎤. " Aye Dani wanna go swimming? " Matt asks me. " Yeah sure!! I'll be down in a minute! " I say back. " you do know I'm here too right? " Shawn asks. I just laugh. " oh yeah you can come too. " Matt says. We get our swimming suites on. Mine was a bikini. The top was a blue bow and the bottoms were blue and white stripe with little hearts around it. I have a bellybutton ring. I put my hair in a messy bun. I think before Magcon I'm gonna dye my hair. I'm think maybe a dark strawberry blonde. Yeah! I'm gonna do that. I walk out of the bathroom and Shawn was shirtless and in his swim trunks they were blue and white striped. We were #twinning. Lol. " you ready to walk down? " I ask Shawn. " yeah. " he says as he walked to the door. We get on the elevator and go down to the pool. All of the guys were there so was my sister, and another girl I didn't know. " Hi Shawnie!! " she says. Ugh!! He has a girlfriend. Guess that ruins my chances. " Hi Leah!! " Shawn says while hugging her. " Leah this is Dani!" Shawn says while smiling. " oh cool!!! Can I talk to her in private?" She asks. I nod my head and Shawn walls away. " okay you listen here you little slu+ stay away from Shawn. I can tell her likes you better than me and that he is gonna break up with me and go out with you. The only reason I'm dating Shawn is because he's famous. So stay away bitch." Leah says. I look at the nod who weren't paying any attention. Then Leah just slaps me. Then walks over to Shawn. I then started crying. Shawn walked away from Leah and ran over to me. " hey hey hey! What's wrong?" He asks me. I look over at Leah. She just gives me the stink eye. I decided that I should tell him what Leah said.

Leah's POV

I decided to surprise Shawn and come and see him. I don't really like him but I'm just using him for fame. As I walked in the pool area I saw Shawn talking to a girl. " Hey Shawnie!" I say as I walk over to him. " Hey Leah." He says while hugging me. " Leah this is Dani." He says while pointing to the girl. " can I talk her in private? " I ask. Dani nods her head and Shawn walks away. okay you listen here you little slu+ stay away from Shawn. I can tell her likes you better than me and that he is gonna break up with me and go out with you. The only reason I'm dating Shawn is because he's famous. So stay away bitch." I tell her. She looks around to see if anyone's paying attention. Nobody is. I slap her. Hard. Then I walk over to the boys. Shawn and I were taking for a couple seconds until he looked over at Dani and she was crying. He lets go of me and runs over to Dani to see what's wrong. A couple minutes later I see Shawn walk over to Gilinsky and he says something to him and they both walked over to me. Shawn lifts me and I start giggling while saying " Shawnie!! I don't know how to swim!!!" " I know that's why I'm doing this you slu+! " he yells. He throws me into the pool and all the boys and Dani and Hayes' girlfriend run out of the pool area.

Hey y'all hope you like this chapter!!! Don't forget to vote, comment, and follow!!! Bye!!!