Mother-In-Law comes to visit

*3am In the morning*
"Helloooo I screamed but no one heard me can anyone hear me ! Justin baby please come here you're scaring me ! JUSTIN ! a simple tear came down my face ! HELLOOO CAN ANYONE HEAR ME ? please 😭 I sobbed
Please Justin don't play your little games please baby I need you, I walked upstairs to the master bedroom I opened the door 🚪
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH 😭😭"

"Baby princess, what's wrong wake up" ? Justin's shaking me to wake up.
I woke and I started crying 😭 and I gave Justin a huge hug and cried into his chest.
Justin: you wanna talk about it babe ?

S/C: *sobs* it was just a bad dream

I couldn't let go of Justin , I just buried my head into his chest sobbing! Justin: Hey it's ok baby girl I'm here and no matter what the dream was about just know I will always be here making you happy and being there for you no matter what and y...

Justin: Hey it's ok baby girl I'm here and no matter what the dream was about just know I will always be here making you happy and being there for you no matter what and you will always have me to talk to about anything. Baby girl it hurts me to see you heartbroken and in tears it makes my heart shatter into million pieces because I want to see you smiling and making everyone or everything around you happy! I WILL ALWAYS BE HERE FOR YOU AND THATS A PROMISE BABY GIRL !
Forever and Always !
*kisses her on the forehead*
I hugged Justin as tightly as I can and cuddled with him so we could go back to sleep.
Justin then started to sing to me to sleep !
🥰 💤
I then fell into a deep sleep in my baby's strong arms wrapped around me.
Justin- I love you baby girl
He kissed me on the forehead and he went back into a deep sleep too. 💕
*Morning*
Alarm goes off
I rushed and put my arm out onto the light stand and pressed on the snooze button to turn off the alarm clock. Justin woke up and hovered over me and he gave me a peck on the cheek.
Justin- Good Morning Beautiful 💕 I love you so freaking much
I love hearing his angelic raspy little morning voice everytime he wakes up. It's so cute
S/C- Morning Babe ily more 😍
I got out of bed to head to the bathroom but Justin pulled me back into bed!
"Do you have to get up" Justin said
S/C- Baby 👶🏻 💕
Justin- Just a couple more minutes in bed and then we can get ready for the day
S/C- Fine a couple more minutes 💕😍
Justin smiled and pulled me back into bed.
I sat on top of him and started kissing him and we kind of had a make out session.
Justin- YOURE THE PRETTIEST GIRL IVE LAID MY EYES ON
S/C- *Blushes*
I look away to hide my face and then I feel a pair of hands lift my chin up.
Justin- Damn you are so god damn cute when you blush😂💕

S/C: Stoppp *giggles shyly*

Justin: 😂😂💕 I love you baby you know that

S/C: I love you too babe
After about 5 mins past I got off the bed and pulled Justin off to and me and Justin decided to get ready for the day because Pattie is coming over 😊💕 AHHH IM SO EXCITED.
Me and Justin both went to the bathroom and did our daily morning routine and got dress into what we were goin to wear for today.
I was wearing some denim shorts with a white tee Shirt *pic Shown* 👇

   I wanted to look normal and not to revealing because I'm basic as fuck

Then Justin is wearing some shorts and a long tee shirt as well and he totally looks hot in it.
We're both basic asf.
S/C: Baby let's go drive to go get coffee please ?
(Sad puppy dog face)

Justin: Who can say no to you mamash 🥰🥺

S/C: Yay I wove you

Justin: I Wove you too darn you're so freaking adorable I can't take it
*I laughed and smiled*
Me and Justin both went to the car and we drove to a coffee shop near by which ends up being Philz Coffee💕☕️ Man I love Philz.
So after the long lines like always cause Philz always as the worlds longest lines I swear but it's worth it because they have good coffee.
When me and Justin got our caffeine in our systems we went for breakfast together and it was great spending the morning with the love of my life.
After we were done with breakfast Justin drove us back home and 5 mins later there was the door.
S/C: Ahhhhh I got it💕 I opened it and it was the most beautiful most loving human being anyone could have.

I gave her a huge hug and she came in and hugged me back
S/C: Its been so long Mom I love you

Pattie: love you too sweetie
Then Justin came and hugged her too
Justin: Hey Mom I missed you

Pattie: missed you too love ❤️ I heard the big  news and decided to fly over here to surprise the both of you and hang out with my son and his soon to be wife.

I smiled
S/C: let me go get some drinks for all of us so we could talk and catch up.

Pattie: Thansk sweetheart
I went to the kitchen and got us some delicious lemonade that I made not to long ago.
(JUSTINS P.O.V)
Me and my beautiful mother went towards the living room and sat down on the sofa and we talked.
Pattie: Justin honey how's it going

Justin: it's really been going great I really love being here Just to relax and enjoy some time with the love of my life

Pattie: aww I'm really happy for you, I could tell that she makes you happy and I'm glad you have found that one person.

Justin: thanks mom and I really did she makes me so beyond happy. She's different and beautiful and I don't know what else to say other than she's everything that ever happened to me.

Pattie: Awww 🥰 have you guys figured out the wedding yet and how big or small you want it.

Justin: we have
As I looked behind me I see my love carrying all of the drinks towards us and she put them on the little coffee table here and she sat down next to me and hugged me and being her little cute self as always.
S/C: What did I miss😂💕

Pattie: Thansk for the drinks Sweetie and nothing we were just discussing about what you guys chose to do for the big day.

S/C: ahhh I can't wait because i love you and I can't wait to say mmmh vowels and say "I Do" to you. 🥰

Justin: I love you baby girl I can't wait either 🥰🥺

Pattie: Awwww I love the both of you

Justin: we love you too mom 😉
So me and my mom and the love of my life sat down enjoying some lemonade while talking about the big plans we decided to go with and that took about 20 mins.
And my mom also put some ideas out there and we really liked and want to do.
     After we were done talking, we decided to watch a movie on Netflix. We were watching "F•R•I•E•N•D•S" because who can get over that show. I got up to make some popcorn 🍿 so we could all have.
When I came back with the popcorn my babygirl was getting sleepy and I could tell so I put the popcorn on the coffee table and I sat down and I put her head on my lap. And I enjoyed the show with my mom while my princess is getting her beauty sleep.
Pattie- I'm proud of you Justin, you have grown into such an amazing gentleman 💕

Justin- Thansk mom, it's all cause of you, I love you mom forever and always
      *I hugged my mom and we continued watching friends.*