Los Angeles💙👙🏐

(JUSTIN'S P.O.V)
"Baby, Baby, Baby I love you, have I ever told you look beautiful when you sleep"
I whispered in my princesses ear while she was still asleep.
I then hugged her in my arms and started giving her lots of kisses all over her face.
She started opening her beautiful eyes and then she smiled and continued hugging me
Under the covers. ☺️💚
S/C: I'm glad I got to wake up to the most beautiful person in the world right now
She said with her beautiful morning voice.

Justin: Me too Princess
I said smiling and then kissing her on the forehead 😘
(S/C's P.O.V)
I laid my head on Justin's chest and closed my eyes a little bit longer while Justin was playing with my hair.
Right when I started to go back to sleep, my phone rang. I sighed I grabbed my phone and it was my dad calling.
S/C: Justin answer it please I want to go back to sleep
(Justin's & Scooters Convo)
Justin: Wassup Scoot

Scooter: Hey Justin where's Selena

Justin: She's being a Lazyass 😂😂
I then threw a pillow at him
Justin: Aye 😂😂

Scooter: Anyways we leave in a couple mins so be ready

Justin: Alright see you soon scooter

Scooter: See you soon bye
(End of convo)
Then all of a sudden I feel a heavy weight on me. I looked over and it's Justin.
Justin: Baby

S/C: yes babe

Justin: if you get up I make you the best cup of coffee there is

S/C: deal it better be good
Then Justin gave me a kiss
Justin: it's going to be the best one you have ever made I promise baby. ☕️💕

S/C: why do I love you?

Justin: Because you do
I smiled and gave him a peck on the lips
S/C: I gotta shower 🚿

Justin: guess what me to let's go
He said with a smirk 😉
S/C: Only to take a shower that's it nothing else more
Justin's smile then went down to a sad face
S/C: at least you get to see me naked 😂
Then I see Justin smiling and his cheeks are getting red
S/C: 😂😂😂💚 you Perv get over here

I then smashed my lips against his and then he grabbed my waist and put me on his lap we then looked in each others eyes.
S/C: I love you so much Perv 😩💚

Justin: me too baby girl 😩💙
He then caressed the side of my face
Justin: You're so beautiful and I don't ever want to loose you

S/C: me neither babe now for reals we should get ready babe before you distract me more
I stood up and placed my hands out and Justin cupped his hand into mine. Then he brought my hand to his lips & kissed my hand.

So me & Justin went to the bathroom and took a shower 🚿 because who doesn't love showers. When I was about to soap up my body I feel a shorten somebody hugging me from behind and heat going against my neck.
I turned around & kissed him.
He grabbed my small waist & put me on his waist so I wrapped my legs around his torso.
I was about to kiss him when my phone rang.
S/C: it's probably my dad we should hurry up babe

Justin: ok
I got off his waist and we both did the regular shower routine.
When we finished me and Justin got out and wrapped our towels around our bodies.
I opened the bathroom door to go get my clothes. When I got my clothes I quickly dried off my body. Then I grabbed my bra and panties and put them both on. Then I put on my jean shorts with a grey tank top and a red flannel shirt. (Pic below)

Then when I finished changing Justin came out of the bathroom looking cute as always

Justin: You look so beautiful baby girl 😩💕

S/C: You too handsome 😍
(There's a knock at the door)
S/C: ITS OPEN

My dad then came into the room after I said that
Scooter: You guys ready

Justin: Almost but we'll be there

Scooter: Ok I'm going to the private airport right now

S/C: we'll meet you there daddy

Scooter: alright make it quick

Justin: we will

S/C: love you daddy

Scooter: love you too pumpkin 💕
Scooter leaves and me and Justin continued packing our stuff, Today's the day Justin finally has a little break from touring for awhile. He needs a lil break on how hard he works a day.

When we were all packed we put everything in the car and justin drove off to the airport.
I looked at him while he was driving he looked so cute like a Teddy Bear🐻

S/C: Baby You're so beautiful 😩💜 how did I get someone beautiful in my life when all I am is trash.

Justin pulled over on the side of the road so he could yell at me. I don't know thats what I thought he was doing. But instead he looked at me.

Justin: You're NOT Trash Selena, You are beautiful BabyGirl I could scream and tell everyone how beautiful you are. You know what makes you beautiful. You never let anything get to you, You're always so sweet around kids and people in general. Your Smile *he smiled and blushed alittle while saying this*
Your smile just brings a whole thing of happiness in the 🌎 world. Like God came down and sprinkled some angel dust on you. *we both laughed*
Your laugh is the most beautiful thing about you. You are the reason why I remember what LOVE IS.💜 I love you so muxh Selena Marie Braun and nothings going to change that. I see a beautiful future ahead of us living in a beautiful home, having 3 or how many children we decide playing with there toys, having you reading them bedtime stories. Making them some delicious food. You're BEAUTIFUL babygirl. Now I do not want to pull over again and tell you how beautiful you are and how much you're worth to me. But if I have too I'll do it. I love you BABYGIRL with all my ❤ and if you ever call yourself Trash again your going to get it.

I looked at him and smiled and a little tear came out of my eye.

S/C: I LOVE YOU TOO JUSTIN 💜

Justin wiped my tear and gave me a kiss on my cheek.

Justin then continued driving. When we got to the airport me and justin both grabbed our stuff and put it on the airplane ✈ and we took off. Next stop California.

Justin, my dad,and the rest of the gang are playing cards on the table while Im just on my phone looking through Pinterest, cuz who doesn't love Pinterest. I then put my phone on the charger and went to sleep wake me up til we get to LA. 💜😴
(JUSTIN'S P.O.V)
I laughed at alfredo cuz I won.😂
"You guys suck to be honest"
I said
We were playing mini poker on the cards. I then went to the bathroom and when I turned around I seen a beautiful little angel sleeping. I gave her a lil peck and then I headed to the bathroom.
When I was done using the bathroom I told the guys that u was going to take a lil nap to recharge myself. And thats what I did until we arrived to LA.
I layed down with my princess and went to sleep.
_________________________________
Sorry guys if this update took awhile I really hope you like this update 👍💜 I will be doing more updates so stay tuned. Comment down below what you wanna see next in this book? Really would help.
Xoxo
Selena Chavez💜💕