Celebrating the day with my Dad

Me Justin and my dad all sat In the living room sofa and decided on what our plans were. 💕😊
Scooter- Are you excited Justin ☺️ Again Congratulations man

Justin smiled and looked at me and then at my dad.
Justin- Thanks man I'm blessed that I get to have wonderful people around me 💕

Scooter- I'm so happy for you Justin and I am so excited to see what the future has for you man💕😊
      I laid on Justin's lap and took a little nap for about 5-10 mins because I was so tired.
(Justin's P.O.V)
I looked down at my beautiful queen taking a nap and then I rubbed my fingers into her hair, then I continued talking to scooter.
Justin- I Love her and I wouldn't dare want anything to hurt her, I'm so happy that I met her. I'm happy that I met you💕😭 I'm happy of everyone around me who have supported me through it all
(Scooter has this big smile on his face and looked at me)
Scooter- Love You Justin and I am so beyond happy to have you in the family son. I have never expected this at all but I'm glad it's You who is going to spend the rest of my daughters life with.

Justin- I LOVE HER

Scooter- I know you do and I see that in your eyes and the way you look at her
*I smiled*
I looked at her sleeping and I couldn't help myself and kiss her on the cheek.
"She's my everything and I want the best for her" I said to scooter 💕
Scooter- I know you will take good care of my daughter Justin I trust you💕😊
Justin- I will and I promise 😊💕
~20 Minutes Later~
Me and scooter decided to go get decorations for a little family gathering we are having. Me and scooter talked about it and I don't see why not it's only family that's going to be there. We just got back from a few stores so we can decorate the house and I have decided to go wake up my beautiful queen from her long beauty sleep and tell her what the plan is going to be for tonight.
(Selena's P.O.V)
"I saw this beautiful young boy around my age and he was standing by my dads car for some reason.
"Can I help You" I said coming towards him
"No you're a pretty girl" he said looking straight in my eyes.
"Thanks my name is Selena BTW" I said
"Justin" he said with a flirty kind of tone
"Oh Hey aren't you the kid my dad discovered from on YouTube" I smiled trying to keep a conversation going."

Baby, Princess, Queen , Baby Girl
I opened my eyes slowly and looked at the person calling my name. It was Justin.
S/C: Hey Babe 💕

Justin: Hey BabyGirl How was your sleep ?

S/C: It was really good I really needed that sleep I only had a few hours of sleep last night.

Justin- I'm glad you had a good sleep

I smiled and hugged him
Justin- so me and your dad planned out some fun ideas for today, we planned on having just a family gathering tonight

S/C: that's a good idea baby I love you 💕

Justin: I love you too babe 🤪🥰
Me and Justin went towards my dad and helped him decorate the house!
When we were done decorating the house I just called a few family and friends to let them know what is going on and to come around 7.
After that since we still have a lot of time me and Justin decided to go to the mall for a few hours and hang out there. 💕
When we arrived at the mall we already had a lot of people coming towards us asking for photos. I of course had my sunglasses on,
"Hey guys I really love you guys but can we please shop alone for a couple hours please"
Justin said towards the small group of crowd.

Justin grabbed my hand and walked into a different direction of the mall.
S/C: I love you baby 💕 I smiled and leaned my head on his shoulder.

Justin- I love you too my princess 💕
We went into this antique kind of store and we started looking around and seeing all the cool old things they had.

Justin- I love you too my princess 💕We went into this antique kind of store and we started looking around and seeing all the cool old things they had

Then me and Justin saw there was a little photo shoot set up too and you got to dress how they would back in the days.
Me and Justin looked at each other and laughed. We started playing dress and took shots of us. The employees closed the store for us so we could have a little privacy.
I got out of the dressing room and I look wonderful 😂💕 while me and Justin was finished fooling around like idiots we decided to go get ice cream right by the food court.
I put on my sunglasses and grabbed a hold of Justin's  hand.
Justin- I love you babe 💕

S/C: I love you more 😍
When we got there me and Justin ordered to plain vanilla Ice cream cones. We started to head out of the mall to where Justin Parked his car. When we got almost to the car there was flashing lights every 3 seconds.
I looked behind me and there's like 2 camera guys behind us.
Justin- Hey man can you please leave us alone 😫

I covered my face with my hand
I got into the car and Justin was still talking to the paparazzi outside taking out pictures.
When he finally got inside the car we drove off to my dads house and gotten ready for the gathering we are having at his house.
     Justin grabbed my hand and looked at me while he was driving
Justin- Hey you ok baby ?

S/C: yeah I at *smiled* and kissed his hand

Justin- YOURE BEAUTIFUL

S/C: You too handsome
When we got into the driveway of my dads house me and Justin got out and we were walking in together. 💕
I checked my phone and it was 5:30pm. When we got in it was so dark in the house.
"SURPRISE" our family & friends popped up and yelled.
Me and Justin Both smiled and looked at each other.
Justin- I thought the party didn't start til 7

Scooter- Yeah well we finished early so I called family and friends and we all decided to surprise you when you guys were still gone.

S/C: I love it daddy thank you so much guys 💕😍

Scooter- You are very welcome guys I love you both and I am so happy you found someone who can really treat you like a princess pumpkin.

I gave my dad a hugged and me and Justin said hi to some old friends and family.
The gathering only lasted for 1 and a half and and some of our family lefted but those who came and hasn't lefted yet we just sat into the living room and watched a couple of TV shows/movies that we liked.
I was laying down on Justin's lap and I started to get sleepy so I fell into a deep sleep in the middle of the movie.
Justin's P.O.V
I kissed my princesses forehead and I slept into a deep sleep to next to my beautiful queen.
Goodnight from us.
_________________________________
Thanks for supporting this book I'll write more updates for you guys. Sorry I have been so InActive on this app but I'm trying to come on here more often.
XOXO SELENA CHAVEZ XOXO 💋