Ball Decisions

"What do you think of a ball?" Niklaus spoke up suddenly, startling all of us.

"I'm guessing you don't mean a tennis ball," I sighed, sitting up from my place against my mate.

Kol paused the video game he was currently playing, while Elijah and Finn put their books to the side. The only one still ignoring us was Rebekah, who seemed preoccupied with her nails.

"I'd say we go for it," Kol shrugged "It's almost like a family tradition anyway."

"Have I ever told you that your family traditions suck balls?"

The youngest male snorted "I don't believe you did, but it's duly noted."

"Shut up, Kol." I threw a cushion at him, actually hitting him in the face.

"Hey!" he shouted, glaring at me.

"You two never cease to amuse me," Elijah chuckled.

I got up from the couch with a little difficulty "You can have a ball here if you like, but I probably won't attend. I'm getting to the point where the two boys in there can't be mistaken for being too fat."

Oh yeah, did I mention that I found out the gender? I was four and a half months along now and at my last appointment, Dr Chen told me that I'm having two boys. Ever since then Finn and I have been discussing names. While I liked a bit more modern names like Asher, Zach, Dylan, Mason or Noah, Finn preferred some older names like Atticus, Jasper, Levi or Wyatt. Why in the world are there so many names? It helped that we pretty much restricted is to the aforementioned list.

"You will go, whether you want to or not," Niklaus demanded.

I rolled my eyes "It's my choice isn't it?"

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"Oh, will you both shut the fuck up?" Rebekah snarled "If you ask me, you should go, Meg. It doesn't matter what other people think about you. You still have the people who care about you."

I sat back and pouted "Fine, but you'll help me with my hair."

"Deal," she grinned, going back to her nails.

"Sooo," Kol broke the silence between us "When do you plan to do it?"

"Next month?" Elijah proposed "The 14th? It'll give us roughly two and a half weeks to prepare."

"Agreed," they echoed and each of us went back to our previous activities, while I amused myself with watching Kol fail spectacularly at Mario Kart.