Awakenings

I followed Nik and his brothers into the warehouse at the edge of town hesitatingly. It was finally time to wake the two Mikaelsons still asleep. For some reason, I couldn't decide whether to be excited or scared. I built a home with Elijah, Nik and most of all with Finn. What if they don't like me? Would the others leave? Would I be alone with the babies again?

"Hey, it'll be okay," Finn told me, hugging me to his chest tightly.

I laughed lightly "How do you always know what I'm thinking?"

"I'm just that good," he preened jokingly.

Nik groaned "Not you too. You were always boring and responsible. Don't leave me alone."

I snickered at the look on the hybrid's face. He was trying his best to look pathetic and failing miserably at that "Nice try, Mr Teeth. I'll corrupt you yet."

"If Kol didn't get me to change, what makes you think that you could?" he questioned with a raised brow.

I pointed at Elijah and then turned my finger onto Finn "I rest my case."

Finn smirked "I really think you'll get along smashingly with Kol. He has always been the wild one."

"Life's no fun otherwise. I'm aware that my personality is all over the place right now, but I'm usually always hyper. Okay, most of the time," I corrected.

"Let's just wake them up," Elijah proposed "We can talk later."

"Indeed," I nodded "So, where's you dear mother's coffin?" I inquired with sarcasm lacing my voice.

I got pointed to a coffin with heavy chains around it "Okay, that'll do," I murmured, concentrating on what I wished to achieve. I was whispering the spell under my breath, too quiet for even the vampires to hear. When I was almost done, I heard a commotion behind me, but I stubbornly ignored them.

"Who is that?" I heard an unknown male voice question. Kol, most likely.

"Hold on, Kol, Rebekah. We'll catch you up in a moment," Finn promised.

A bright light flashed around the coffin and sunk into it. I slumped tiredly, having put extra power into the spell.

There was an appreciative whistle behind me "That was quite some spell," Kol complimented.

I finally turned, holding myself up on a coffin lid a little "Thanks. I'm Meagan Crawford, by the way. It's nice to meet you."

"It's a pleasure, love," Kol greeted charmingly, leaning down to kiss the back of my hand.

"Don't even try," I scoffed jokingly "So, can we get out of here now? I'd love to get some more sleep."

"Is it really normal to sleep as much as you do?" Finn stepped forward, the look on his face mirrored pure concern.

"I'm fine, Finn. I probably just have trouble adjusting to the little ones growing in my stomach," I soothed him, grabbing his hand lovingly.

He kissed the tip of my nose gently and trailed one hand down to my tummy.

"I feel like I'm missing something," Rebekah murmured.

"Don't worry," I smiled "The guys will catch you up when we're at my place. And after they're done and I slept for an hour or two, we need to go shopping. My clothes don't fit anymore and you two need something more... modern." I grinned mischievously "Plus, Finn needs some more shirts that I can steal later on."

My Original groaned slightly "I don't understand how you got into the habit of stealing shirts."

I shrugged sheepishly "Don't know, but don't bother to try and get them back. I'd probably freak out."

"Hormones," Nik scoffed quietly to Elijah.

My head snapped around to them and I narrowed my eyes "What was that, Mr Fluffy Tails?"

"Nothing," he responded immediately "I didn't say anything."

"Right," I smirked, rolling my eyes at them.

Kol, who had been silently laughing at Nik being called Mr Fluffy Tails, calmed down enough to speak "God, I think you're my new favourite person."

"Nu-uh," Finn chided childishly, wagging his finger at his youngest brother "She's mine."

I looked at Rebekah in pity "Gee, how in the world did you survive as the only girl?"

"I've been asking myself that," she chuckled, stealing me from Finn's arms and holding me 'hostage'.

"Hey," the guys protested "No fair."

"I'm not your blood bag or your chew toy... Nik. I just want to sleep..."