Migraine-Hyunjin

This was requested by astro-cancer 💜

Hyunjin was an amazing person. Hardworking, kind-hearted, determined, and humble. But, when he was sick, he was a total baby. Now, don't get me wrong. He wasn't a self-centered brat that thought that everyone had to stop what they were doing only to take care of him when sick. No. He behaves like a baby because he's one of those people that don't get sick easily. But when they do, it hits them hard.
In this occasion, he woke up in the middle of the night. He was drenched in sweat, shivering like crazy, and extremely dizzy. Before he could process what was happening, he felt a sudden pain in head. It felt like his brain was trying to split in two inside his skull. He looked around the dark room, everything was blurry. He started crying, the pain he felt overwhelming him.
"Hyung?" I.N. spoke, still half asleep. He got no response. He could make out Hyunjin's silhouette in the dark. He got up and made his way to the source of the crying. "Hyung, what's wrong?" the maknae said, sitting next to Hyunjin.
"M-my head.." Hyunjin uttered.
"What's going on?" Jisung asked, not so static that he was being awakened from his much-needed sleep.
"I think Hyunjin hyung has a migraine." I.N. concluded. He was aware of how bad migraines could be. He hadn't felt one himself, but his older brother got them frequently.
"Fudge (I'm trying to keep it PG13)" Jisung said frantically as he rushed to Hyunjin's side.
The aforementioned was crying uncontrollably. He felt so tired yet in so much pain.
The commotion was heard by Chan that, as expected, was wide awake.
"Everything ok?" Chan said opening the bedroom door.
"No. Not really." Jisung sated. There was no point in hiding it. Chan turned on the light to see better.
"NO!!!" I.N. screamed as Hyunjin cried louder.
"Ok. Off it is." Chan said, immediately turning off the light. "Does he have a migraine?" the leader asked, hoping the answer would be no. He personally knew how horrible migraines were, and he did not want Hyunjin to feel that.
"Yes." Jisung replied, trying to keep calm for Hyunjin's sake.
"Oh Jinnie.." Chan said lovingly while he sat on Hyunjin's bed. Now, I want you to picture this scene. A stressed maknae, an oddly calm Jisung, a worried Chan, and one mess of a Hyunjin, sitting in one small twin bed. Was it tight, yes. Did they care, no.
"How are you felling?" Chan asked. Hyunjin was not in the mood for talking. He resorted to making a thumbs down, as he snuggled into I.N. He always smelled nice. His scent reminded him of when you enter a fancy shop.
Chan took the hint and decided to ask no further questions.
"Why don't we get you to the living room, turn on Netflix and put it on mute?" Han suggested. Tv would distract Hyunjin, but the noise wouldn't bother him. Also, the couch was bigger than the bed they were currently squeezed in.
Hyunjin nodded weakly, liking the idea.
"Could you wake up the rest?" he asked, his voice barely above a whisper.
"Ok." I.N. said getting up to get the others.

~Time skip cuz I'm lazy~

It was 3 in the morning and low and behold, all 8 boys were awake. They all knew this wasn't the smartest decision but, come one, it was Hyunjin who was sick. They couldn't bare to leave him all alone crying in the dark.
When they all met up in the living room, the poor thing looked terrible. He looked so frail, so weak.
They were all in their dorm's living room, watching Barry Allen run and save the day (They are watching The Flash if u didn't get the reference). Hyunjin was now on several medications to make him feel better. He had his head on Felix's shoulder while he ran his fingers through his hair. Minho was rubbing circles on his back. Chan was playing games on his phone. Changbin talking quietly with Seungmin, while Han, and I.N. where so into the show that they were literally on the edge of their seats.
They, even if tired, were a family. They loved each other so much that they were willing to be up at ungodly hours only because one of them didn't feel well.
"Thank you guys." Hyunjin said, the pills finally taking effect. Having everyone there with him made him happy. He felt loved, safe.
"Yeah, you're welcome. You best appreciate this. I'm missing my beauty sleep because of you." Minho replied, in that sassy tone we all know and love.
Even if they joked around, they would always be there for each other. Always.

Hello lovelies. I'm sorry for the wait but here it is. I'm don't think I'll be able to post that frequently but, we'll see. Also, THANK YOU FOR 1K READS!!! I can't believe it happened. I always thought this was just gonna be a little thing I did in my spare time. I had no idea people would like it. Anyway, remember to leave any suggestions or comments. Love u all!💜🌈