99% sure I'm dying-Chan

CONTAINS PEOPLE BEING SICK
'This font' means the person is speaking in English. (I don't know what it's called, sorry)
This story is set in the 'I AM WHO' era btw.
Edited...

Saying that Chan was having a bad night was an understatement.
He was preparing the beat for Stray Kid's new song when he felt his stomach churn. Chan was kind of confused. He had felt fine the whole day so why did he suddenly feel so strange. He didn't he think much of it, hoping it was just gasses. But, that idea didn't last long in Chan's head.
The next thing he knew he was running down the dark hallway on his way to the bathroom. He knelt on the floor and let the dinner he had ate some hours ago resurface. He sat there throwing up for what felt like ages. His head was spinning, ears ringing, and he could feel hot tears run down his face. To his surprise he felt a hand under his shirt.
"Hey hyung..." Chan immediately knew who this was. Changbin.
Changbin was, before bolting to the bathroom, happily dreaming of protein shakes and the gym. Minho and him were very deep sleepers, given that they shared a room with Chan, but this sound definitely awoke him. It was the sound of someone throwing up. He, as I said before, ran to the bathroom to try to help whoever was sick.
He opened the small bathroom door only to be met with the leader of Stray Kids puking his guts out.
He immediately sat beside him and put a hand beneath his pajama shirt. He knew that when Chan was sick, he liked skin to skin contact.
"Hey hyung..." he said awkwardly not really knowing what to do
"Bin?" Chan choked. He looked slightly panicked and scared. Changbin new Chan hated throwing up so he new this must be hard for him.
"I'm here hyung. I'm here."Changbin said while rubbing circles under Chan's shirt. This lasted until Chan was done throwing up.
"I don't feel good," Chan said while he laid his head on Changbins chest. "I have a headache, and my stomach hurts a lot." Chan whined in full English. Whenever he didn't feel good he switched to English. Sadly, Changbin wasn't too good at English so, he couldn't really make out what the elder was saying. But, at the same time, he knew speaking in English made Chan feel better so, he didn't want to force him to go back to Korean.
Changbin resorted to stroke Chan's sweaty hair while he called Felix. Last time Felix was sick, it really helped him when Chan spoke to him in English, mainly because the accent reminded him of home. So, Changbin concluded that it would probably be the same with Chan. Luckily he had grabbed his phone before he sped off to the bathroom. He didn't really know why he did it but, he was thankful for his half-asleep decision.
While he waited for Felix to answer he got a good look at Chan. His face was paler than normal, his cheeks and ears flushed, the poor thing was shivering while curling up in his lap. Changbin could feel Chan's fever radiating off of his body. Chabgbins thoughts were interrupted by Felix's deep voice.
"Hello?" Felix started, his voice deeper than normal due to it being 4 in the morning.
"Hey Lix. So, I found Chan throwing up in the bathroom and he's speaking in English so I can't really make out what he's saying so can you come over to comfort him since I don't really know what to do and your accent will probably make him feel better?" Changbin said, barely breathing through the whole explanation.
"On my way." Was all Felix said before he hung up the phone.
"Felix is coming." Changbin told Chan while he kept stroking his hair.
"I'm here." Felix stated while he quickly sat down beside Chan.
"That was fast." Changbin murmured while he sat up. "I'm going to go get the thermostat. Be right back." He announced before leaving the bathroom.
At this point Chan had his head resting on the toilet while he felt his stomach twist and turn inside of him.
"How you feeling?" Felix asked while he scooted over to the elder.
"I'm 99 percent sure I'm dying." Chan stated while he started throwing up again.
"I'm sure you're not" Felix replied while he stroked Chan's back.
He kept comforting the elder as he puked.
Changbin had come back with the thermostat. He was waiting for Chan to be done being sick, so he could take his temp.
When Chan was finally done being sick Changbin got closer to him to check him out but, he was met with Chan deeply asleep.
"Let's get him to bed." Felix suggested.
"Yep." Was all the rapper replied. He carried Chan all the way to his bed, (he's lighter than he looks) while Felix took the small trashcan in case Chan got sick again.
Changbin placed Chan's weak body in the bed. He tucked him in and explained everything to a very confused and sleepy Minho.
In the meantime, Felix sat in the edge of the older Australian's bed.
"Please get better hyung." He said while running his hand through Chan's brown locks.

Hello my dudes. We meet again. I tend to do A/Ns at the end of each story so....sorry if it bothers you😅. I just wanted to say thank you for reading and again please leave any requests in the comments. Also, please tell me if you want a part two. Welp, that's it. Love you. Bye!💜