Aussie Love-Felix

This was requested by astro-cancer 💜
THROW UP IS MENTIONED
This font means it was said in English.

It was a normal day for Stray Kids. 3RACHA was working on some beats and lyrics for songs, the vocal line was practicing their high notes, and the dance line was working on a new choreography. All was peaceful (or as peaceful as it can get with these crackheads) until Felix started getting dizzy.
'Not now' he thought to himself as he tried to keep up with Hyunjin and Minho. Truth be told, Felix hadn't felt so good the last couple of days. It started with some light-headedness, then it became a fever, and today, to his dismay, some lovely dizziness had been added to the mix.
He was convinced that his illness would go away quick but, he was starting to doubt about his wishful thinking.
As the three dancers danced the bridge of the song the hole room started spinning. Felix couldn't keep his balance. He suddenly felt like his legs were spaghetti. He started feeling nauseous. He wanted to keep going but his body wouldn't let him. He grabbed on to Minho, too nauseous to speak.
"What are you doing Felix?!" the elder shook Felix off. He turned to look at Felix only to be met with the face of a very distressed Hyunjin. Minho looked down and saw Felix on the floor. He was covering his mouth with his hands as he looked up at his hyung with pleading eyes.
"Hyung grab a trash can!" Hyunjin ordered as he knelt besides Felix. Minho ran off and returned with a small trash can bin. As soon as he placed it under Felix's chin the boy started dry heaving uncontrollably.
"I'll go get Chan hyung." Hyunjin said. Partly because Chan was the best at taking care of sick people but also because he really didn't want to see what Felix ate for lunch.
While part one of the 00' line sped off into the distance, Minho tried, but miserably failed, to comfort Felix.
When Chan ran into the room, he found Felix a crying mess and Minho frantically patting Felix's back.
"Oh my God, Felix are you ok?" Chan asked Felix. Felix, being too preoccupied with crying, only shook his head no. With this insufficient response Chan looked at Minho, his eyes searching for answers.
"Ok, good thing is he didn't throw up. Bad thing, he is extremely nauseous." Minho said as he kept rubbing the youngers back hoping it would do some good.
With this Chan took the smaller boy's body into his arms and rocked him gently.
"Do you wanna go home Lix?" Chan said in English, hoping it would make the boy feel better.
"Yeah.." Felix said, almost bellow a whisper, as he snuggled closer to Chan's chest.
Chan carried Felix to a nearby couch, so he could rest while he explained the situation to the rest of the members.
After finishing the task, Chan carried now a sleeping Felix to the car.

-Time skip brought to you by Minho's bundles-

When the two Aussies made it to the dorms, Chan set Felix on his bed. When he turned to leave and search the messy drawers for some medicine, he heard a weak voice.
"Hyung, please don't go." Felix said his eyes filled with tears. At this point he didn't even know why he was crying but, he was too sick to care.
"I won't leave you Lix." Chan said. He couldn't resist that side of Felix.
He looked so small, so weak. It hurt Chan to see him like that. Felix was always so happy go lucky that seeing him all frail made his heart hurt.
"Do you want to watch Netflix?" Chan asked knowing that no matter how sick Felix could be, he would never turn down Netflix.
"Yes." Felix answered, a small smile on his face. Chan went to get his computer and took the opportunity to grab some medicine and a wet wash cloth.
He went back to Felix and gave him the medicine. After that he placed the wet washcloth on his forehead and chose a movie.
They spent the next hour together in one small twin bed. Chan running his fingers through Felix's hair and Felix hugging on to his hyung.
This lasted until Felix fell asleep on top of Chan.
"Rest up dork." Chan said as he kept playing with Felix's soft hair.

Hi! IM NOT DEAD!!😂 I'm so sorry for not updating. I won't lie, I kinda got lazy BUT, I was also busy with some other stuff.😅 Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I will try to not leave you guys alone for so long. ALSO, thanks for 300 reads!! Well, remember to vote and comment for any requests. Love you! Author-chan out!💜