Naruto High School- A New Student

NARUTO HIGH SCHOOL

The girl on the cover is Kimiko.

A small sigh escape the young girls soft pink lips as she stares out the window to the passing scenery outside. With a lazy flick of a finger she rolls down the window and rests her cheek on her outstretched arm as the wind blows her ebony hair around wildly.

She didn't want to move and go to a new school, but due to the tragic circumstances, she had no other choice "how much longer?" She asks the driver softly. "About a half hour, ma'am" he answers politely.

She returns her attention back out the window as large buildings come into view. Her head raises slightly, taking in the sights before returning back to her sullen state {I suppose it's for the best} she thought to herself {at least I won't be alone here...I'll have uncle} her eyelids begin to droop over her vibrant ruby colored eyes when the car suddenly comes to a stop, causing her to gently jerk forward. "We're here, ma'am" the driver informs and she views her surroundings. A crowd of buildings across the street, mostly seeming to be small 'quick stop' grocery stores, and to her right was a fairly large house sitting atop a green flower covered hill. She grabs her two large suitcases from the trunk and faced the hill {shouldn't be too tiring...I hope} she got a grip on her baggage and began up the hill.

~~~

The final bell rang signaling that school was over and students began pouring out of the building. "Why wasn't Kakashi sensei here today!?" A young man shouts, his blue eyes full of irritation "he was supposed to tutor me after school!" "Oh shut up Naruto!" And girl with long pink hair and green eyes shouts back, whacking him over the head with her book bag "it's none of your business why he wasn't here!" Naruto holds his head and whines "ow Sakura! Why'd you do that for!?" "You're annoying that's why! I wouldn't doubt that he took the day off to get away from you!" Their third companion let's out and irritable sigh "both of you are annoying, so shut up" Sakura stops beating Naruto and looks at the other boy with false tears "you don't mean that, do you Sasuke?" Sasuke brushes off her question and walks ahead of them "w-wait! Sasuke, let's walk home together!" The pinkette shouts and runs after him. "Hey! Naruto!" The blonde turns and see his friends bounding towards him.

He greets them with his signature wide smile "what's up, Kiba?" A boy with brown hair and Sunkist skin grins back "wanna come with me, Shikamaru and Choji to Ichirakus?" "Heck yeah!" He shouts "last one there has to pay!" He runs off with Kiba close behind "no way am I paying for your monster appetite!" The two speed away toward the restaurant, leaving Shikamaru and Choji behind "what a drag..." shikamaru grumbles "I'm going to be the one paying again, aren't I?" He asks rhetorically. His husky friend pats him on the back "don't worry shikamaru, I'll split the bill with you this time" "thanks choji..." he sighs and they follow after the two energetic teens.

After what felt like forever the boys caught up with each other. "Man Naruto, where do you get all this energy?" Shikamaru asks boredly as the four pass a large hill. Naruto is about to answer when he spots a girl, from the looks of it, climbing the steep hill "hey guys!" The three boys look to the direction he points and sees the girl also. Kiba whistles "she looks hot!" Shikamaru shakes his head "where's she going?" Choji asks, addressing the two large suitcases in each of her hands "dunno, let's find out!" Kiba shouts and runs toward the mysterious girl "Kiba!" "What!? Maybe she needs help!" Naruto is soon right after him along with Shikamaru and Choji.

~~~~

I make it halfway up the hill before my arms begin to ache. I sigh and take a quick break and set my bags down on the rocky path "HEY!" A voice calls out causing me to look in the direction it came from to see four boys walking, more like two boys running, to me while another pair lags behind. I grab my bags again and continue walking, not wanting to deal with people at the moment {c'mon Kimiko! Just a little farther} but to my surprise, the two boys were caught up to me in no time at all. I face them as they got closer, both out of breath "can I help you?" I ask rudely, hoping they'll leave. The first boy to make it has dark brown hair and tan skin and the second had blonde hair with bright blue eyes "I was about to ask you the same thing, cutie" I glare as the boy with brown hair grins. "I don't take kindly to strangers hitting on me" I warn before turning to leave yet again "let's not be strangers then-" the brunette grabs my wrist, pulling me back "I'm Kiba Inuzuka!" The blonde grins next "I'm Naruto Uzumaki! Believe it!" The other two boys finally make it up, immediately introducing themselves "Shikamaru Nara" they boy with brown hair pulled into a spiky ponytail mumbles then his husky friend with orange-ish brown hair "Choji Akamichi" I eye each of them.