lv. real life

"you can't avoid him all day, you know," misha says to willow as they take a seat at the catering tent. she rolls her eyes.

"watch me."

"i'm just saying... maybe he wants to talk to you."

"that motherfucker could've texted me then!" she shouts, causing the other people in the rent to look around. "look. i'm not saying anything to him. he can find me if he wants to." as if on cue, someone walks in the tent. jensen. willow's eyes widened as she dropped her fork. she tried not to make eye contact, but failed. jensen looked like he wanted to say something, but willow stood up, shoving him as she walks out of the tent. although she didn't have a trailer on set because she wasn't actually on the show, willow knew misha would let her stay in his trailer. she shut the door behind her, collapsing on the couch. not even two minutes later, the door opens, and in walks jensen. of course he knew where willow was.

"can we talk?" jensen says softly. willow glares at him, not saying a word. "okay, i'm going to talk. listen... i'm sorry. i freaked out like an ass a few weeks ago for no valid reason. i should have understood you were just doing your job... and i understand that now. i guess i just didn't want you to leave. you have every right to be mad at me. it was really selfish of me to make you feel guilty about having to leave. i'm so sorry. i love you. i just... i was really fucking upset that you would be leaving me."

willow stays quiet for a moment, staring at the ground. "i just wish you understood why i had to leave. i figured you of all people would get it. so it just made me really sad."

"you're right," jensen says. "i was an asshole, and i shouldn't of thought like that. but i promise you, i get it now. i know it's your job. i just have to accept that." willow nods.

"come here," she murmurs, letting him sit next to her on the couch. "i love you, you know."

"break up with your girlfriend, she's bored?" jensen asks, raising his eyebrows.

"i was mad, okay?"

"got it." willow slightly smiles, leaning in to kiss him. as they continue to kiss, she slowly makes her way onto his lap. jensen moves his hands up behind willow's shirt, attempting to lift it up. she helps him, shaking her head slightly as she moves down to kiss him again once it's off. willow moves her hand to unbuckle the belt on jensen's jeans. as she's unzipping his jeans, the door to the trailer opens.

"guys, seriously? on my couch?" misha complains, standing in the doorway. willow looks over at him, starting to feel uncomfortable.

"give me my shirt back, idiot," willow says, and jensen hastily hands it over to her. she slides it back over her body. "you could have knocked!" she exclaims. misha widens his eyes.

"this is my fucking trailer! i didn't expect you two to be going at it on my couch!"

"sorry man," jensen mutters. misha looks over at him and clears his throat.

"your jeans, jensen."

"oh, shit. right. sorry."

"okay, i'm just going to... leave," willow stutters, standing up from the couch. "sorry for uh... yeah." she shakes her head and she exits the trailer. regardless of what just happened, willow was happy to have her boyfriend back. she did miss him.