xlviii. real life

"i don't want to go back to vancouver tomorrow," willow grumbles, collapsing on the bed. "it's gross there. and i won't have anything to do while you're filming."

"i mean, you can come to set if you want," jensen offers, and willow's eyes light up.

"yeah! that'd be fun. but still. thanks for taking me here, and stuff, um... i love you, you know that. but i really appreciate it, and you. i've had a really great time," willow says softly.

"hey, of course. anything for you. you know i love you, right?" he says before kissing her. willow pulls away for a moment.

"hm. i thought you hated me," willow jokes, and jensen rolls his eyes. "my mistake."

"you make it really hard to have a nice moment, you know that?"

"i'm sorry," willow says, pretending to pout. jensen is about to kiss her again before she says, "guess you'll have to punish me, daddy." she doesn't make it through her sentence before laughing hard, falling over on the bed.

"that was so fucking unnecessary!" he says as she calms down, sitting back up. "like i said, you ruined the moment."

"okay, okay, i'm sorry," willow giggles. "i won't say anything else that will potentially stop you from kissing me."

"no, that's it. you lost your chance," jensen refuses, sitting up against the headboard. willow groans.

"now you're just teasing me!"

"i don't know what you're talking about."

"jensen," willow mutters. "you're being annoying!" she sees him grin, slightly shaking his head. finally, he complies, pulling her up so she's sitting on his lap. willow leans down, connecting her lips with her boyfriend. this time, she doesn't make any remarks. jensen moves to her neck, but they are cut short when there's a knock on the door.

"hey, guys? alex and i wanted to know if you wanted to come down to the gift shop with us," says jared's voice through the door.

"jared, that motherfucker," jensen says under his breathe, and willow giggles.

"sure, just give us a few minutes," willow shouts.

"did i interrupt on sexy times?"

"you kind of did, but it's fine," willow says, climbing off the bed to change into something warmer since they would be walking around outside to get to the gift shop.

"shit, sorry. um, meet us in the lobby downstairs, okay?"

"sounds good." footsteps are heard and fade away gradually as jared walks away from their room.

"do you really want to go to the gift shop?" jensen asks willow as she's putting on her grey winter coat. she nods.

"yes! i have stuff i want to mail my parents, thank you very much."

"okay. uh, yes. i can make it. okay. yeah. bye." willow hangs up her phone, walking over to jensen who was browsing the hat section of the gift shop. he smiles when he sees her.

"hey, look what i—"

"um, so i don't think i'm going to be in vancouver right away."

"what? what are you talking about?"

"my manager wants me to do this show on good morning america, which is in new york. so i have to fly out there for probably two weeks for promo and a few performances."

jensen frowns. "you're done with that for a while, though."

"i mean, it's only two weeks. besides, it's not like i'm going to be staying in vancouver for years. i doubt i'm going to stay for a year, even. you know my job is going from city to city," willow says, becoming frustrated.

"then why did you even decide to move here in the goddamn first place?"

"what the hell is your problem? you knew this!" willow replies loudly, causing jared and alex to look over from the other side of the clothing rack. jensen shakes his head.

"you said you would be done for a while. i just don't see the point of you staying if you're going to be gone all the fucking time."

"drop the attitude, holy shit! i'm sorry i have to travel, but that's how i maintain my job, okay?"

"hey, guys, um, you're being really loud," jared awkwardly says, intruding in their argument.

"you're being a real bitch right now," jensen murmurs.

"oh, i'm being the bitch? i'm sorry i have to do my job. go fuck yourself. i'm leaving and flying to new york tonight. have a great rest of the trip," willow says loudly, pushing past jensen and out of the gift shop. she blinked back tears and waited for next bus to come that would drive her to the airport.