Chapter Five: Should we do something?

Start from the beginning

Rolling his eyes, Sebastian stood up from the bed not been able to lie to Oliver. The latter sighed in frustration.

"You have to eat"

"I know I have to it just... split my mind"

Oliver looked at the blond watching him take a bottle of water from his mini bar and taking a sip.

"I know your reason for doing all of this but ... if it brings you pain all the time. I would much rather for them to..."

Sebastian saw red, throwing his water bottle away. He turns around his now red eyes looking at the regretful golden eyes of Oliver.

"All I'm doing every single thing is for our safety, your safety!! So don't you ever say that you would rather let them have you!!"

Quickly he hugs in a tight embrace the red-eyed vampire. Sebastian's eyes closed as he hugs the male back, his nose caught the scent that always made him calm himself.

Oliver breaks away watching how the blond's eyes change slowly to his normal gold ones, while the blonde in a moment of weakness watch how the brown skin male's eyes change from gold to their chocolate eyes.

"I love you, you know that right?"

Oliver smiled his dimples showing.

"I love you too, so much that it hurts me watching you in pain. You are using your power practically all day"

Sebastian grabs Oli's hand and kisses his fingers.

"I would do even more if it means keeping you safe, you are the only thing in my life that make sense"

"Let me help you" He practically beg the older vampire. Sebastian sigh and shake his head.

"We must not let their eyes go to you, it's better if their only attention is on me. That way Becca can take of you if anything happens"

Frowning he pulls away.

"Why only her?" Sebastian smiled as he cares the back of the palm of the boy.

"Because all the others have now mates. Luke's mate is too new yet, making him weaker if his life is in danger. Mom and dad have each other meaning that even if they want to save us their instincts will always care more about each other. So I have been preparing Becca to take care of you if anything-"

"Nothing will happen!" Oli cut Sebastian off, the later wide eye as he watches the face of the younger vampire, tears warning to fall making his face relax.

"In case anything happens, love"

The chocolate eyed boy nodded. Hugging the other male again. Sebastian wraps his arms around him while looking out the window.

"I will protect you with everything I have in my power if that means I have to give my life to this power of mine I will"

________________________________

"There's a red eyed vampire in the woods" Becca announce as she walk into the living room where her family was gathered.Sebastian looked up from his spinach risotto at his sisters worried gaze.