Chapter 16 4000 and 191, seeing the Scp-990

Cory's P.O.V.

"Wake 4000, it experiments time." Said Hooper as he pulled my hair. "I'm awake," I said as I got. "So, Hooper, what class is it this time?" I ask. "Scp-191, oc: safe." "What are they?" "Will Scp-191 is an 8-year-old girl, and she is a part robot and part human." As we walked, Cooper and Otis have ALWAYS been mean to me for no reason. "H-hoop? Can I ask a question?" "Sure, abomination!" "We are you so rude to me?" "Shut up and continue to follow me or else Freak!!" I was wondering why is he so mean to me and Iris. Once I finally arrived at the testing room, I noticed there was a mirror, there. "Hey, Uni!" "Yeah?" Uni stops to look at me for a second. "Was that mirror always there?" I asked. He looks at it for a second. "Yeah, why?" "Oh, I was just wondering!" I said. "Uni opened the door, I walked in but I looked in the mirror to see a man, about 5'½ tall, in a black suit, with a suitcase, with a hat, looking at me. I got a chill up my spine. 

Uni's P.O.V.

"Ok! Scp-191 Ready?"  "Is it more pain?" "No your meeting Scp-4000? Oc: Safe." "Ok, as long he doesn't hurt me." Cory stepped and but he was confused.
Cory's Pov
After a few minutes of talking to her, I noticed that she was afraid of me. In her first year in site-19, Uni told me that she experimented on. "I'm not going to hurt you," I said in a calm voice. "Oh, thank you." "Your welcome," I said. I was playing some game cards 191, she still looked afraid of me. But at least she knows I'm not going to hurt her. "Cory, testing time is up, say bye to 191." Said Uni. "Ok, uni, bye 191, I see you later." "Bye Cory." As walked back to my cell, I felt like I was being watched, I kept on looking behind me, there was none there. "Cory stop that, you just tried." 

When I finally got back to my cell, I was tired, so I fell asleep on my bed. When walked up, I saw a brick road, the road leading to, a park bench. "Cory?" I heard someone call my name. "Huh?" It was Iris. "Oh! Hey Iris." "What is this dream?" I asked her. "I don't know, but let's just follow the road." We walked, towards the park bench, we saw both a man, he had a suit, a cowboy hat, and tie. "Who are you." "Hello, cory, hello Iris." "How do you know our names." " I've been watching you two, since then you were born.

"Oh! Thank you but, who are you?" "I can't answer that." "Do you know my parents?" "And what about mine?" "Cory your parents have 2 more kids." My heart was broken, they just left me like that, I bet they didn't even want me. "How my sister?" "She ok Iris." I was wondering why he was here for. "Cory, Iris, lesson very carefully 5/22/2019, at 3:40, someone well-tried to kill you two." I was shocked and afraid. "Who and why?" "I can't answer, Cory."

To be continued.