chapter 7: 4000 and 131 and testing with 173

A/n this is now 4 days after Cory meets 106.

Cory's P.O.V.

"Hey, 4000 it's testing time." Said the guard. "Ok, Sir I'm coming," I said while coming out of my cell. It's was a testing day for me I looked around at everyone who knew me and was waving at me. Once I got there I saw Uni and another scientist it's the same scientist I saw the day I met 106.

"Hey 4000 I'm O'Malley you can go to the testing room now." Said O'Malley as he pointed at the testing room. I slowly walked in to see eye pods like creatures. "Umm... Hi there." I said while looking at them. I was confused so I looked at Uni.

"Ok 4000 that is Scp 131-A and 131-b." Said Union the icon. "Uhh... Ok, thanks for the info Uni." I Said. I looked at the eye pods. "Hi 131-a and hi 131-b," I said while smiling at them. Then 131-b being to chase my tail around.

"Hey stop that now 131-b," I said. Then 131-a started to chase me around. "Oh no no you too," I said while trying to pick up my cattail

Uni's Pov
"Hmmm... It's just me or is 4000's cat tail and cat ears are attached to his skull and spine." I said to O'Malley. "Hmmm, they write that down now." Said O'Malley. I quickly write down what we saw.

Cory's Pov
"Hey stop that please doing that," I asked the eye pods. They finally stop chasing my tail around. "Ok what type of games do you like playing?" I asked. Then 131-B went to and pulled out Uno. "Oh ok then let be," I said while picking up the no cards.

Time skip after the testing period

Uni's Pov
"Hey Cory instead of going to your cell you should go with me," I said. "Ok, Sir." Said Cory. We were walking to the 173 containment room. "Ok this is 173 you need to stay here and don't move Cory," I said.

"We were testing on d class personal, Sometimes these are criminals but sometimes they randomly selected," I said to Cory. "Attention all class d personal please enter the containment please approach 173 for testing," I said on in as the 3 class d personal 2 guys and a girl.

The girl was randomly selected and the guys are on a death roll for murdering 100 people. "Hmm 173 snapped the guy's necks but not the girl's neck," I said to Cory.

"Hmm has 173 ever killed any female personnel?" Asked Cory. "No, he hasn't," I said to Cory. The door opened and d class girl slowly walked backward. I looked at Cory sleeping.