On Set and Laughter

I stand with Chris and Scarlett as we just talk and joke around and are dressed for the scene we're about to film next. Stark's victory party at Avengers tower. Chris is dressed in a blue button dress shirt, brown leather jacket, black pants, and brown dress shoes. Scarlett is dressed in a mostly all black short skirt dress but the shoulders and some of the chest are white and she has on black heels. I'm dressed in a dark blue dress that has a short skirt as well but gets a little longer towards the back. It's accompanied by the same colored heels too.

Scarlett and I have the same silver jewelry and simple makeup look as well

Scarlett and I have the same silver jewelry and simple makeup look as well. However my hair is braided and the two braids form into a bun in the back, while Scarlett's hair is just simply curled. But we're both looking like hot mom's together and that's all that matters.

I jump and try and hide my neck away as someone's very cold hands suddenly lay upon it. I turn around to see who it is and am greeted by a smiley Anthony Mackie.

"Why are your hands so cold?" I ask.

"You know that Robert likes to keep the sound stages chilly whenever he's filming" Mackie says with a big smile probably proud of what he did to me.

"I know, but jeez man get some hand warmers or something" I say, causing Anthony to laugh as he pulls me into a hug.

"How have you been, Mama?" Anthony asks, giving me a little kiss on the cheek.

"I'm good, excited to be filming. How are you?" I ask, returning the hug.

"I'm doing great. Glad to be working today and with this guy again" Anthony says as he goes over to Chris and punches his shoulder a couple times before the two embrace each other in a 'bro' hug.

Scarlett and I shake our heads a little but smile at the sight. Those two together act like five years up to no good whenever they're with each other. So today should be fun. 

After Chris and Anthony get done hugging and all four of us talk for a little more, we get ready to begin filming.

"And in Five! Four! Three!...Action!" The director shouts.

Music blasts through Avengers tower as people  move around the room, talking, laughing, and of course drinking. Some of the Avengers are spread out around the room talking to the attendees of the party, while others are talking to one another like Nat and Rhodey,Sam and Steve and Kira and Hill. Tony is talking to some business men, Thor is talking to war vets about his glorious battles throughout the nine realms, Clint is talking to Doctor Cho, andBruce is just walking around enjoying the atmosphere of the party.

"So are you loving life as an Avenger so far, Miss Unique?" Mira asks as she takes a sip of champagne from her class.

"I am. I never thought I would like being a part of a team after working on my own for so long, but these past few months have really changed that" Kira says, smiling as she plays around with her glass of wine.