Jimmy Fallon

*Chris' P.O.V*

    I let out a nervous breath and play with my wedding ring to help calm down my nerves as I wait for Fallon to introduce me.

No matter how many times I've been on Fallon's show I always get nervous to do it and I don't know why. But I have to admit, playing with my ring is helping a lot.

I look down at my ring and smile as I can't believe Maya and I have only been married for two months now, when it feels like it only happened just yesterday for me.

"Our next guest for tonight is best known for his role as Captain America in the MCU and is here tonight to talk about his new movie Captain America The Winter Soldier" I hear Jimmy say from the other side of the curtain followed by the cheers and a few excited screams from the audience causing me to smile a little bigger as I take in a big breath and get ready to walk out. "Please give a warm welcome for Chris! Evans! Everybody!"

I pull back the curtain a little and walk out onto stage as I look over at the audience with a big smile and give them all a wave. They all cheer and wave back as I make my way over to Jimmy.

"What's up man!" Jimmy says with a big welcoming smile as we both give each other a nice handshake and pat one another's arms.

"Nothing much, just glad to be back here" I say with a smile before Jimmy and I seat down in our seats.

The crowd continues to cheer though, but it makes me smile at them again.

"Chris Evans everybody!" Jimmy shouts a little as he points to me and makes the crowd go a little crazy again.

"I love you!" I hear a women in the audience shout, causing me and Jimmy to laugh a little.

"I think this is the most excited audience we've had so far" Jimmy says as the audience cheers again.

"I'll take it...I'll take it" I say with a smile and little chuckle.

"Now before I start talking to you about The Winter Soldier, which looks absolutely amazing by the way" Jimmy says with a sincere smile.

"Thank you" I say with a bit of a proud smile because I actually really enjoyed working on this movie.

"Welcome, but before we start talking about it I would just like to personally congratulate you because I heard you finally got married just back in March" Jimmy says with a smile.

"Yeah I did" I say with a proud smile before I hold up my hand to show off my wedding ring.

Maya and I actually didn't announce we were married right away. We wanted to take our time with announcing it and just enjoy the time of being newly weds without anyone saying anything rude about it and ruining our happiness.

So we kept it a secret for a little bit...actually we kept it a secret for a good amount of time now that I think about it because we just announced last week. But ever since we announced the news fans have sent to us nothing but love. I mean sure there's some hate as well, but there's far more love than hate and Maya and I couldn't be anymore happier about that.  

"Congratulations, Man" Jimmy says in a bit of excitement as he takes hold of shoulder and shakes it a little, while the audience cheers a little and claps for me.

"Thank you" I say with a smile and nod.

"And I also heard that you married your very good best friend and long time crush, Maya right?" Jimmy asks.

"Indeed I did" I say with another proud smile but feel my heart warm up at just the mention of Maya's name.

"Isn't that just the greatest thing to do?" Jimmy asks.

"It is, it really is because before we even started dating she just always made me so happy to be around her and feel loved as well and when we started dating those feelings just amplified and I think like about three months into dating her, I just knew that she was the women I am going to marry and spend the rest of my life with" I say.

"Oh wow you knew right off the bat?" Jimmy asks with a shocked look, but it was a good shock.

"Yep and it is by far the best thing I could have ever realized" I say.

Jimmy smiles at me before the both of us continue the interview. We talked about The Winter Soldier, what I'm doing next Maya and Ben too and I also got to play a game with Scott. So in all it was a good interview that had a lot of laughs in it.