Mother and Brother-In-Law

After we walked around the city for a couple more hours, Chris and I decided to head back to our rental apartment so we could get ready for his interview tonight with Jimmy Fallon. Who I absolutely love and think is hilarious thanks to him and his show always making me laugh. Even when I haven't had the best of days.

I actually binged watched his show when I was pregnant with Ben due to me not having anything else to do other then just sitting around and being a lazy pregnant lady.

"Does this suit look okay for tonight, M?" Chris asks as he walks out of the closet dressed in a dark grey suit, white dress shirt, black tie and dress shoes.

Everything fits him pretty well and looks good on him too.

"Very nice...and sexy" I say with a little smirk as I let Ben play with the bracelets on my wrists.

Chris smiles at me for the comment and walks over to Ben and I.

"I would say the same about you, but it wouldn't be enough to describe how stunning you look in that dress" Chris says as he looks me up and down in the light blue dress I'm wearing, that has a skirt that is short in the front but gets a little longer in the back.

I smile back at Chris as I sit up from our bed before I lean up and peck his lips.

Chris smiles at me again as he rests his hands on my hips and rubs his thumbs up and down my sides.

"Ready to go" Chris says in a bit of a whisper before he kisses me.

"Ready" I say with a smile.

Chris smiles at me and plants a soft kiss on my forehead before the both of us head out of the apartment, with Ben of course, and to our car so we can head over to the studio where Jimmy Fallon's show is done at.

/////////////////////////////////

Once Chris and I go to the studio, we were lead to a dressing room to wait in.

As soon as I walked into the room though, I jumped and screamed after Scott suddenly appeared out of nowhere and yelled...

"Maya!!"

Chris and Scott both laugh at me, while I hold Ben close to me and feel my heart rapidly pounding against my chest.

"That's not cool Scott" I say as I take in a deep breath to help my heart from exploding.

"It kind of was" Scott says with a sort of proud smile.

"I could have dropped Ben you know" I say, but even though I'm mad about that possibility I smile a little because I know Scott just wanted to mess around. I just don't want my little boy getting hurt.

"Not my little nephew" Scott says, kind of dramatic with a puppy dog look as he walks over to me and takes Ben from me and gives his forehead a little kiss before he hugs me.

"I would say I'm sorry about scaring you, but you know I can never pass up on that opportunity" Scott says as he gives me a little squeeze in our hug before he pulls away and smiles at me.

"I know, but I'll consider it an apology anyway" I say making Scott and I laugh. "And it's nice to see you again Scotty."

"You as well" Scott says with a smile as he kisses my forehead before he looks down at Ben and makes a goofy face at him after Ben started to play with his chin. "And hello to you too little man."

Scott gives Ben raspberries on his cheek and under his chin, which only makes Ben burst out into loud fits of giggles.

"Do I hear a little baby laughing in here?" I hear Lisa ask before she comes walking into the dressing room with a big smile on her face.

"Hey Lisa" I say as I walk over to her with open arms.

"Hi beautiful" Lisa says as we pull each other into a hug.

"I'm guessing you guys are here to support Chris?" I ask as Lisa and I pull away from each other after we got done hugging.

"As usual, but I also came to see my youngest grandson" Lisa says with a smile as she walks over to Ben with an excited smile. "Hi cutie pie." 

Ben smiles at Lisa and giggles as she tickles his stomach. He reaches out for her and Lisa gladly takes him from Scott and gives his forehead a couple kisses.

I smile at that and it grows as Chris comes up behind me and wraps his arms around my waist and kisses my forehead. I look up and smile at him as I place my hands on top of his and give them a little squeeze.

"So how's married life been treating you two love birds so far?" Scott asks with an amused look as he looks at me and Chris.

"Fantastic" Chris says with a proud smile, making me smile before I laugh as he starts to kiss me over and over again on my cheek.

"I can tell, you two look the happiest you've ever been since getting together" Lida says with a smile as she sits down on the couch in her and lets Ben play with her necklace a little.

Chris and I both smile at his mom for that as he tightens his grip around me a little.

"Chris Evans?" A man in about his early 30's with black hair and a headset and clipboard says as he suddenly pops into the doorway of our dressing room.

"Yes" Chris says as he looks over at the guy.

"You're on in two" He says with a little smile.

"Okay I'll be there in just a second. Thank you" Chris says with a kind smile.

"You're welcome sir" The guys says with another smile before he leaves.

Chris moves in front of me and gives me a little smile and quick peck on the lips.

"I'll see you in a few, okay?" Chris says as he smiles at me again.

"Okay" I say before kissing him on his lips and resting my hands on his chest. "Go get em tiger."

Chris smiles at me and kisses me back. He then says bye to Ben, Scott and his mom and gives me another kiss before he leaves to head over to the stage.

Once he left, Lisa, Scott and I sat down on the couch and got ready to watch his bit of the show, while I sat Ben in my lap and fed him.

///////////////////////////////////

A/N)

Guys.......

I am so, so, so, so, so, so....so sorry for not updating in a really long ass time.

It was completely uncalled for and I shouldn't have done that to all of you guys. It's just that writers block sucks so much and it was keeping me from writing new parts of this story. No matter how hard I tried to get rid of it. 

But now that I am done school for the summer and my brain is now feeling refreshed and all, I am finally back to writing and posting new parts to this story. I hope you guys will them, but aren't mad at me for not updating in a while and again I am truly sorry for that.