2078, Concert Hall

All four of them stared at one another, then Elvis points a finger. 

  ELVIS PRESLEY: "This time thing sucks me up to face a bunch of amateurs? Well this must be my lucky day for the king of rock."

MICHAEL JACKSON: "You shut your face Elvis!  I'm the king of pop, you can't even dance like I do, all YOU do is stamp you feet.  The rest of you, your music makes me fall asleep!"

FREDDIE MERCURY laughs: "Fall asleep?  You think my songs make you fall asleep?  Well all of your songs are old.  Old like Mr. Walrus here!"

JOHN LENNON: "OI!  I'm the walrus for one, but I'm not old you mustached cold singing swine!"

ELVIS PRESLEY: "Mustache man is from the fuuu-ooh-uture, well future man what do you know?"

FREDDIE MERCURY: "I know nothing, you sound like a smart ass Mr. king of rock!"

MICHAEL JACKSON: "Ya'll listen' to this guy, he talks like he knows everything.  Not to mention how to sing or play a guitar."

FREDDIE MERCURY raised his voice to Michael: "YOU TRY PLAYING A GUITAR MOON-WALKER!"

MICHAEL JACKSON smirks: "I do know how to play a guitar actually."

   He backs away from Michael, and then looks to Elvis and John silently.  They now realized they were in a concert hall.  However, it was empty and no one was coming in.  Just the four famous singers stood facing one another on stage.  The scene changes to Elvis.

ELVIS PRESLEY: "Let's call out a draw here, I'm the King of Rock and what are you three?"

 FREDDIE MERCURY: "I'm the King of Queen."

MICHAEL JACKSON: "I'm the King of Pop."

JOHN LENNON: "I'm the King of Boy Bands."

  The three other famous singers began to laugh at John Lennon.  John became offended.

JOHN LENNON angry: "OH laugh it up all you want!  Maybe I revolutionized the way people see rock bands, or pop songs, or classical bands."

ELVIS PRESLEY: "So, what do ya'll say we go head to head?  A little singing competition to see who's better and by competition, we're gonna need some voters."

MICHAEL JACKSON: "Why would we want to do that?"

ELVIS PRESLEY: "To see who is the king of all music.  That's why."

FREDDIE MERCURY: "How about we try to figure out how to get back to our time!"

MICHAEL JACKSON: "Why now?  Why can't we have a singing battle?"

ELVIS PRESLEY: "Then it's on!  And Mr. long haired hound of a walrus can give us a kiss... hmm?"

  John lennon yelled angry and he attacked Elvis to the ground getting ready to punch him in his perfect face and hair.  Freddie Mercury and Michael Jackson pulled him back and away from Elvis.

JOHN LENNON spits on the ground: "Your messin' with a Beatle Elvis so you can watch with what your saying!"

ELVIS PRESLEY laughs standing up: "Sorry about that.  You seem to have misheard my sarcasm."

MICHAEL JACKSON: "When is the singing battle Elvis?  You don't know do you?  I mean Christ!  We don't even know what it looks like out there!"

FREDDIE MERCURY: "Or what year!"

JOHN LENNON: "Or what the people even look like!"

ELVIS PRESLEY: "I do know how to draw attention, and when people out there see us, they'll want to help us.  By having this contest it will make one of us crowned the king of all music.  It will be known throughout all history.  Now, I say we split up for now, tomorrow, we come back at 7 o clock right here at this concert hall."

MICHAEL JACKSON: "But we don't even know where to go from here!"

  Elvis face palms.

ELVIS PRESLEY: "Then why don't we take a look outside?!"

  All four famous singers walked off the stage and went up to the front doors that led out of the concert hall.  When Freddie Mercury opened the door his eyes widen with awe.  The other three famous singers had reacted the same way.  Everywhere they looked, there were hoovering cars and hoverboards, high technology, and large screen TV's in different homes.  The sight was breath taking to them all.  Elvis walked out with his jaw dropped.  

   Michael Jackson spun around and he looks one way seeing that someone was watching them.  He sneakily looked one way and then tipped toed off  after the person that spied him.  Michael went through the bushes and then peaked out of the bush.  Then steps out next to the lady who wore a beautiful yellow summer's dress...

  Meanwhile, Freddie Mercury looked one way and saw another person looking after him.  The man in a suit and tie in the distance had hurried off but Freddie had to follow.  So Freddie sneaked off as well to run after the man that was spying on him from a distance...

  Then finally, John Lennon had looked forward and in the far off distance there was a a boy the age of seventeen wearing a bright orange vest, blue undershirt, blue jeans, and black shoes.  The boy turned his head one way then another, he hurried and ran off.  That's when John being the last one ran off after the boy that spotted him.

   Elvis turns around.

ELVIS PRESLEY: "Well I've got a map here and it s___wait, where did they go?"

  He looks around confused.  Then he gives up.

ELVIS PRESLEY: "AH I don't need those morons.  I can win this singin' battle myself!  I just need to find the right judges."

  He looks around for any places that seemed lively and fun.  Although, everywhere he looked.  It all looked fun an lively.  

ELVIS PRESLEY sighing: "What do ya know, I'm sure I'll get some voters for our singing battle."

  Then Elvis Presley wandered off into the future world of 2078 in search for judges to vote on the battle he was planning.  Little did some of these four singers know, was that they were going to fall into friendships they never thought possible.  Something they might learn that's important to their survival...