-Authors Note-

If anyone is interested I wrote a prequel to this story! It's called "The City" and will explore June's relationship with Diego as well as with Chloe and the Banditos - before this story took place. I'm also potentially planning a sequel for The Banditos depending on how much sanity I have left at the end of The City. But please give it a quick read, but no pressure.

If you voted on, commented, read or even just looked at The Banditos then thank you so so much. Knowing people enjoyed my story gave me motivation to continue doing creative writing and it's a sort of therapy, I swear. In education you're only really allowed to write stuff on a set topic in the form of essays, so to just let my imagination run free and develop this world was incredibly for me mentally. Of course, credit to Tyler and Josh for creating the world of DEMA itself.

Just like Tyler said: "I created this world to feel some control, destroy it if I wanted. So I sing Sahlo Folina."

Thank you again and goodnight/morning/evening.

I've just seen that this story has reached 900 reads and I am beyond grateful. Thank you so much.

Also I'm sorry the updates with The City are so irregular right now, life exists and it sucks sometimes lol.

1K????? 1K????? ARE YOU SERIOUS????? THANK YOU SO MYCH I GENUINELY DONT HAVE WORDS. ONE LITTLE IDEA I HAD HAS TURNED INTO THIS AND REACHED 1000 PEOPLE FECK. THANK YOU EVERYONE SO SO MUCH

Stay alive everyone. |-/