Chapter 5

Alec's P.O.V

"So, How was your first day?" my mother had asked Angel as soon as we'd gotten into the car.

"It was good, for school." She replied. I laughed under my breath and got a death glare from my mother. I swear it's like she hears everything.

"Ok, well I am making spaghetti tonight, is there anything you're allergic to?"

"No, I just don't really like mushrooms."

"Ok. Sounds great."

After Angel and my mother had concluded their conversation, I put my headphones in and started playing "Till' the Love Runs Out." By OneRepublic.

I looked over at Angel, and she was looking at a picture of a little boy. He looked really young, so I assumed it was her brother. I felt really bad about what had happened to her, and the fact that she was blamed for it because of her criminal background.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

It took a whole of 3 hours for my mother to get everything she wanted from the grocery store and get us back home.

When we pulled into our driveway there was a man standing on our porch. I saw Angel tense up from the corner of my eye, like she knew him and was afraid.

"I wonder who that could be." My mother said as she turned the car off.

"Clarissa, no dont!" Angel said grabbing my mother's arm. "He's dangerous. Like really dangerous."

"Angel, who is that man?" my mother asked her.

"A blast from my past." She said as she jumped out of the car.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Angel's P.O.V

"Hey slimeface, how'd you find me?" I yelled as the nastiest creature you have ever seen in your life.

"I have been looking everywhere for you girl. I killed the last family, and I'll kill this one too." he said gesturing to Clarissa and the boys who were now getting out of the car. What part of 'no, don't leave' did they not understand.

"You're not going to touch them." I said.

What I did next I really regretted. I showed them all what I could do. I shot fire from my hands.