Chapter 2

Angel (Blaze) P.O.V

It had been two hours since Detective Clarissa and I left the precinct.

She'd offered to let me stay at her house until we could find a more suitable home. But for now, I would stay with her and her three sons. Two of which were teenagers. Great.

I barely get a long with boys and now I'm supposed to live with three of them.

"Angel?" I heard Clarissa say. She was looking at me then returned her attention back to the road. "Did you hear me?"

I just shook my head. I wasn't really in a talking mood right at the moment.

"Well, I was telling you that you don't have to feel weird around us. I know you aren't really mentally stable at the moment, but we're here if you need to talk." She stated.

"Ok." I replied with a half smile.

She just gave me a sympathetic look, then said,"We're here!"

I looked out the window and saw a huge brick house in front of me. It had at least two floors and had windows everywhere.

As we began to walk to the house, I zipped my jacket up until you could see a tiny bit of skin and my sports bra. I was about to enter a boy-infested house, after all.

She unlocked the door and immediately a young boy, about the age of three came running up to her. He had shoulder length brown hair and green eyes.

"Mommy!" he said.

"Hi, baby! Where are your brothers?" Clarissa asked him. He simply pointed the stairs. "Boys! get down here. There's someone I want you to meet!"

Suddenly, I heard loud footsteps banging against the wooden stairs that stood before me. Then, two boys about my age were suddenly there.

"Boys, this is Angel Johnson. She's one of my suspects in a new case I'm working on, and she needs a place to stay." Clarissa said, while gesturing to me.

"What happened to her house." The boy with carmel hair and blue eyes asked her.

"Dylan!" she yelled and glared at him.

"It's fine. Um, it burned down." I finally said.

"Sorry." he answered. He looked very ashamed of himself.

"Ok, well this is Dylan, as you already know." She said pointing to the boy from before.

Then she pointed to the one standing next to him. He had dark black hair and hazel eyes. He was super hot.

"Thats Alec. And this little guy is James." She said gesturing to the baby.

I just weakly smiled.

"Ok, well, Angel, you're probably very tired." Clarissa said, putting down James. "Alec, Dylan, help her to her room."