3: Sorry

(Contains angst.)

💔Kaminari💔

I chatted with my new "friends." We talked about lots of things and got to know them very well.

Until I got this question.

"Hey, Kaminari!" I looked up and saw MIna staring at me with a sly grin.

"So tell me, did you have a past relationship with Jirou? I heard you guys broke up 3 months ago. Why did you guys break up?"

My small smile immediately went down to a shaky frown. But I forced myself to give the smallest smile I could.

"Mina was that last part a little personal don't you think?" Sero jumped into the conversation as Mina looked over at him.

"Maybe it was, sorry." She gave me a sympathetic look as I just grinned.

"No no! It's fine...I'm just not comfortable saying. You can always ask Jirou though!" Mina's eyes lit up as she got up from her seat and dashed over to Jirou's table.

"Hey Sero, right?" I turned my head around and stared at him. He nodded.

"Yep! Sero is me. Hanta Sero." He gave me a thumbs up.

"So Sero, tell Mina, I'll be right back." Getting up from my seat I walked to the bathroom. Locking myself in a stall. Beginning to talk to the 'voice' in my head. It's sorta like a friend?

Hey, can you believe it? I made new friends!

Pfft, they probably felt bad for you.

No, Kirishima seemed nice. I've heard he is a very nice guy.

Lies, even the nicest would have pity on a weakling like you.

Cmon...I was trying to give good news to you! Stop ruining everything...

Hah! You know it's my job. You twerp.

Next thing I knew, I had this sharp stinging pain in my head. Imagine a bullet ant biting you, and then 50 more biting you while you're getting hit with a rock. Yeah, that.

I screamed from the pain as I made the mistake of hitting my head several times against the stall hard, tears streaming down my face.

You can't even handle this pain? Weak.

I'll get used to it! I'm not that weak.

Tch.

I kept hitting my head and all I could hear was an echoed voice.

"Kaminari, Kaminari you there? Lunch ended! You'll be late."

I felt everything go red and black.

"Hey! HEY KAMINARI WAKE UP!" I heard another voice screaming at me, oh boy does my head hurt. I begin to open one of my eyes to see Mina's facing staring at mine.

"Dude...Are you okay? Kirishima and Bakugo had to break the stall down to find you with a big bruise knocked out. You were in there for 57 minutes!" She looked at me anxiously and relieved.

"Did I really get injured that bad?" I attempt to get up but wince in pain, rubbing my head. I scan around the room.

"Hey, where am I?" I questioned Mina.

"Oh! You're at recovery girls office. She's the school nurse here."

"Oh..." I rubbed my head once more as I saw Kirishima, Sero, and Bakugo enter the room.

"Kaminari! What the hell?" Kirishima asked, "Don't tell me you hit yourself against the stall door several times!"

"I did..."