1: Howdy

🌻Kaminari🌻

"起きて、高校の息子のために準備をしなさい!" I heard my mother yell across the room as I stood up from my bed and rubbed my eyes.

This is it, the first day...Finally in UA but am I even worth to be in it?

I shook my head, avoiding the soon to be bad thoughts as I got up from my bed. "大丈夫お母さん!今準備してるところ," I yelled back at my mom as I went over the bathroom and closed the door, taking my clothes for the first day of school with me.

-*Fast forward*-

I felt panic rush through me as I slowly grabbed the door handle to Class-1A as I felt my hand shaking. I took a deep breath, kept my head down and opened the door.

When I entered I saw people who looked like they already had friends. I scanned around the room for a seat when I saw someone I didn't want to see.

"Kaminari?" I heard her voice as I narrowed my eyes up to see Jirou.

"H-Hi.." she gestured me over to the back with her as I slowly walked over, bumping into 1 or 2 students in my class. I sat down as she looked over at me awkwardly...

"So, how has stuff been?... It's been a while since we broke up." She looked over at me will a small smile as she brought back those terrible memories of what I've done. I nodded as I tried to speak quietly.

"It was all my fault. I was too much of a jerk to you and I hurt you s-so much..." I felt her concerned gaze on me.

"I shouldn't have been such a jerk...No wonder I got in trouble a lot and yet you still went through my misery, pain, and my depression. You didn't deserve to see the shit that was going on with me and-"

"Denki!" Jirou managed to yell at me before I continue on. I snapped out my rant as I looked up at her, tears in my eyes.

"Denki...Don't cry it's not all your fault. Don't just throw the blame on yourself.." She gave me a small reassuring smile, "It was some of me that should have the blame and you know that.."

I sighed as I gave her a weak smile but just then.

"Alright, class, please stand up and stand up in the front so we can get these seat arrangements quick." The teacher yawned as the students began to get up and walk to the front. I nervously placed my hands behind my back as I did a small grin, I was next to the teacher as he took a piece of paper out and began to read it.

"Alright, so in row 1. Mina, Todoroki, Mineta, Momo, and Shouji." I looked over and saw the students sit down, the girl with pink skin who seemed to be Mina looked up and gave a little wave at me.

"Next up, Uraraka, Midoriya, Kouda, Tokoyami, and Kaminari." I froze for a moment before shaking my head a little and sat behind Mina. I placed my head down as I didn't bother to listen to the rest of the seats.

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

"Hey! Hey, wake up." I felt someone shaking me as I groaned, placing my head up to see a girl with short brown hair.

"Sorry about that, you just fell asleep. Mr.Aizawa told us we can go to class! I guess you missed what he was saying though..." She smiled at me as I sat there frozen.

She's pretty cute, not my type though...

"Hey! Earth to whatever your name is." She waved her hand in my face as I blinked my eyes and look over at her. "Sorry about that.."

She grinned as she held her hand out, "It's okay! Anyway, I'm Uraraka. What about you?"

"The names Denki, but it's best to call me Kaminari." I grinned, shaking her hand.

"Great! Well, I'll see you around Kaminari." Uraraka waved goodbye as she took her bag and exited the classroom.

"Finally I'm alone," I muttered, sitting down in my seat when someone tapped my shoulder.

"You know you're not alone right?"

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Word count: 692

Hope you enjoyed. <3

~Vain