Time for Bed

Arthur has Matthew wrapped in his arms on the living room sofa for about an hour before he thought that it would be best for them to go to bed. Francis was sat on the sofa on the other watching his lover and son curled up, he could see Arthur was starting to get tired, he was fighting to keep his eyes open.

"Mon amour, shall we go to bed," Francis asked, standing form his position on the sofa, walking to his husband and son. Arthur looked down at Matthew, he looked so happy and content cuddled up to Arthur.

"I don't want to move him, but I think you're right," Arthur sighed and looked up to Francis, who was smiling. "What are you smiling at frog?"

"Just you two, mon amour. You both look so cute," Francis smiled, while Arthur just blushed and looked back down to his little maple leaf, but he wasn't so little anymore. He was sixteen, so was Alfred. His little boys were young men now.

Arthur bent a little to place a kiss on his sons head and then looked up to Francis. "Would you help me get him up?" Arthur asked.

"Of course mon amour," Francis then went to lift Matthew up into bridal position. This caused the maple lover to stir and wake up, whining. Arthur stood up, starting to walk behind Francis and looked at Mattie.

"Daddy no, I don't want to go to bed. I told you I wanted to cuddle you," Matthew whined, tears starting to fall from those violet orbs. This cause Francis to stop walking. "Mattie, it's time for bed though," Francis sighed. "You can cuddle all day with daddy tomorrow,"

"No papa!" Matthew snapped, while trying to wiggle out of Francis' grasp. "Alfred will take daddy's attention, he always does!"

More tears were falling from the sixteen year old's eyes. Francis put Matthew down, who sat on the floor, while Arthur crouched in front of his clingy son.

"Matthew. You need to stop showing off, you are sixteen not six. It is time for bed, both your papa and I are tired after waiting up all night for you and your brother to get home. If you are going to continue a ticking like this I'll have to ground you," Arthur said sternly, causing Matthew to whimper, wiping his eyes. Arthur then went to hug him, causing Matthew to cling to him.

Francis looked at the pair on the floor then said, "Mattie, why don't you come and sleep in bed with your father and I? You can cuddle all you want then,"

Matthew pulled away from Arthur and ran to Francis, hugging him. "Thank you papa," Matthew then pulled away from the hug, running upstairs to his parents bedroom.

Francis turned to Arthur. "Well he is clearly your son mon amour. He take after you when he is drunk, so clingy," Francis chuckled. Arthur slapped his arm.

"I'm not that bad when I'm drunk," Arthur defended.

"Mon amour, the first time I saw you drunk you refused to let go of me. You even demanded that I should carry you if I needed to go anywhere," Francis chuckled, while Arthur blushed and started walking away, upstairs to his room.

Francis just chuckled and turned off all the lights before making his way up to the bedroom. Once he got their he saw Arthur rubbing his temple, facing the bed which had both twins arguing.

"Mattie I got here first so I'm staying here. You've been downstairs with dad and papa for over an hour, I want some time with them too," Alfred whined, shoving Matthew. Matthew responded by shoving Alfred back.

"You always get the attention. I want some too!"

I walked up to Arthur, "Mon amour, what's going on?"

"I'm not sure. I came up here and both were arguing. I'm assuming Alfred had crawled into our bed after you came down, hoping to share the bed with us,"

Francis looked back to the twins who were still shoving each other. "Mes fils!" He shouted, both looked up at me, as well as Arthur. "Stop arguing, its late and we are all tired," Francis then turned to Alfred. "I thought you were in your own bed?"

"I was papa, but I missed you and I wanted to sleep in your room with you," Alfred whispered, head lowered.

"Alright. Luckily your dad and I have a king sized bed so you can both fit it, but your dad must also be alright with this,"

The twins turned to Arthur with wide eyes. "It's alright with me, but you both must stop fighting," Arthur smiled. The twins smiled back.

All, apart from Alfred, then went to change into their pyjamas. Francis was the last to get back into the bedroom and saw Matthew cuddled into Arthur's right side and Alfred into Arthur's left side. All three were asleep and Francis could not resist snapping a picture of the three he loved dearly.

Once he took a few pictures he set his phone aside, turned the lamp off and got in bed next to Alfred. His son then turned to his papa, snuggling into him.