Murciélago

As Grimmjow begins his training with Pantera within his inner hollow world, Ulquiorra decides to wait until nightfall to train. He watches Ryuma and Yuki as per usual until day turns into night and the the soul reaper mother retires to her bed. With one quick, stealthy move, the arrancar male sonídos outside and onto the roof.

Once on the roof, he draws his sword before sitting down cross legged. He takes a deep breath as his emerald green eyes look down at the blade as the steel glints in the moonlight.

"For Yuki," he says softly as he places the stone Grimmjow had given him onto the blade of his zanpakto. Once the stone comes into contact with the steel, the blade begins to glow a light green.

Ulquiorra then closes his eyes and when he opens them again, they widen a little, shock being the first thing to over take him. Instead of being on Ryuma's roof, he now stands within the prestinely white sands of Huecco Mundo with a cresent moon hanging over head and darkness looming all around, accompanied by a familiar pressure that can only be described as despair. In front of him stands a pure white hollow with two horns on the top of its head and a tangle of messy black hair flowing from the back of its head to the middle of its skull. The only unique thing about it, are the two strikingly bright green eyes that seem to bore into Ulquiorra from several feet away.

"Murciélago," Ulquiorra says calmly once he gathers his composure again.

"Why are you here?" The hollow asks as he turns his full emerald gaze onto Ulquiorra. "You shouldn't be here. You don't belong."

"I've come to train, I need to become stronger."

"Do you have a death wish that badly?" Murciélago asks as he walks closer to Ulquiorra, his tone monotone like the quatro, yet almost threatening. "Look around you, what do you see? What do you feel? Emptiness. Nothingness. Despair. All because you lost your sister, Yuki."

"I lost her because I wasn't there for her," Ulquiorra snaps, his spiritual pressure rising only slightly. "I wasn't there to protect her from Aizen. Grimmjow isn't going to get the luxury of killing him."

"So you're planning on betraying your only ally to show Aizen what despair is?" The hollow asks with what almost seems like amusement. "You don't even know what true despair means, you only think you do!"

"I'll do what must be done, she was my only sister," he says as he lets his spiritual pressure return to normal.

"And those two had feelings for each other," Murciélago says harshly to which Ulquiorra remains quiet. "If you say you're ready to know what true despair is, I'll teach you as much as I can. The first thing you need to learn is to call to me without the use of your blade. Two lessons in one."

~Meanwhile with Grimmjow~

While Ulquiorra begins his training, Grimmjow had been training vigorously with Pantera for several hours on the roof of Las Noches where he could do so alone. After a while, he was suddenly forced out of his inner hollow world, his eyes opening back up to reality as he sighs with frustration.

"Damnit, I'm never going to get this with that stubborn over grown cat.." He growls before rubbing his tired eyes and picking the stone up off his sword to put it back into his pocket. He then stands up and puts his sword back into its shealth at his side.

Grimmjow then stretches out his aching muscles before walking down the stairs to head towards his room. Once in one of the main hallways, he places his hands in his pants pockets and puts on his usual scowl, as if it'll ward off anyone in the vicinity. Just before he gets to his room, he's stopped by one of his fracción, Yylfordt Granz.

Grimmjow sighs and tries his best to scowl at the sight of his blond haired fracción standing in front of him. "What do you want, Yylfordt?"

"I was on my way to go find my younger brother, Syazel, when I found you," he begins. "Hey, what happened to you for you to get all those cuts? Finally find someone around here to tire you out, Grimmjow?"

"That's none of your damn buissness, Yylfordt. Now, what do you want?"

"Lord Aizen wants you to do a solo mission.. No one knew where you were today so he sent us Fracción who are loyal to you out looking for you to deliver the message," Yylfordt Grantz says casually. "He wants you to head out as soon as you can, I guess its something to do with the soul reapers."

"Great, messing with soul reapers. Just what I want right now," Grimmjow replies with a scoff before pushing past Yylfordt to get into his room and shutting the door behind him.