🐶2🐶

(Namjoon's pov)
It was still early for me. I took out my phone. It read 3:00 p.m thats still good. There was a message as well. I pressed on it. Oh a warning. 'Gang activities are out of control please be at your homes at 8 p.m' wow. Gangs huh. I hope it is not around these streets. Everyone here is friendly. 'So there is no need for that right?'I thought to myself. I put my phone away and I threw away my cup where I drank the espresso. I decided to go to the library since I am a bookworm. I start walk to the library. As I pass by I heard whispers. People stared at me as well. My heart was beating. I hate being stared at by so many people. Maybe they think I am a gang member. I don't even fit as one. I quickly entered the library. It was not packed. Good. I greeted the librarian. She greeted me back. I walked to the book shelves. The books were out of order. Cause some people are too lazy to put them back. I grabbed a red book called PERSONA. Cool. I held it close as I walked to the farther side of the library. I grabbed a english book. I am trying to improve my English even more. I walked back to the isle where I found the PERSONA book at. There was more. I took three more out. The three were called 'EGO,LOVE,HURT' I guess PERSONA was the last book. I walked to a table just to read these books and nothing else. I first started to read PERSONA. The letters were bold. Wow. That is new. I continued to read. Hours pass by, I am on LOVE. These books are so good. Someone tapped my shoulder. I turn around. It was the librarian"sweetie it is closing time you can come back tomorrow okay?"she says. I look at the time. It is eight o'clock. Oh wow. I get up"I'm sorry"I apologized. "It is fine sweetheart"she grabs my books"I will save you these for tomorrow"she says with a warm smile."okay I will see you tomorrow"I grabbed my bag and I pushed in my chair. I said one more final goodbye before walking out the door.
(Jimin's pov)
A bookworm huh. Guess Mr. Kim didn't raise him to be strong. He should be easy to capture. I slowly walked to him. Everything is set up. Jungkook and Taehyung are the fastest when they run. So if this boy tried to run off. They will follow him until the boy gets tired. "Hey there!"I said scaring the boy. He looks at me. "O-Oh um..hello"he says shyly. "By any means are you Kim Namjoon?"the boy froze. "U-Uh no sorry wrong guy"he lies. I made a hand motion. Jungkook and Taehyung walked next to me. "Can you please come with us, we only want to talk"Namjoon took a step back. "I am sorry but I must get going"he runs away. "Get him"for some reason the boy heard and he started to run. I just stood there as they ran off to catch Namjoon. Smiling to myself. The white van that jin is driving stopped next to me. I hopped in"lets go"Jin drove off while following Taehyung and Jungkook.
(Namjoon's pov)
They are following me. But why me. I ran past the shop I was at on the morning. I took a quick glance behind me. They are fast. I am almost home. I could see my home. I was violently grabbed"no stop let go!"I yelled. I tried kicking. But nothing happened. A car was passing by. I was trying to move"help please!!"the car stopped. Hope filled my body then it was shattered"bring him in"it was the same guy"no!"I tried run. A cloth covered my mouth. I sniffed on the cloth. Oh no. Chloroform. I felt that my vision was blurry. My whole body was numb. My eyes were slowly closing. The only thing I could remember was, being thrown inside the car. My head hurts. I was being touched as well.
-hours later-
I finally woke up. In an unknown room. I looked around. Tears started to fall. Where am I?Why am I here. So many questions flooded my mind. The door opened"oh look kiddos he is awake"the six men entered. The only one I knew was Jimin. Because of Starbucks. I stayed quiet. There was a short guy next to him"his hands look like good use for some hand holding"what. "Yoongi my sweet shush"Jimin strokes my hair"do you know who we are?"I stayed quiet. I don't want to answer"no answer huh..oh well we are the most dangerous gang in Korea known as BTS" he continues. "By any chance that are you the son of..Kim-sooyoung"my eyes widened. "Leave my father out of this!he has done nothing wrong!he is just an engineer!"I yelled. Jimin slaps me. Then a laugh filled the room. "You think he is a nobody! He is a Criminal as well!"I stayed silent. I don't believe him"look..if..if he owes you anything..I will pay for his actions"jimin broke out a small chuckle. "Oh so you will be able to retreat 5.89 billion won, retrieve thousands of women,bring back drugs and guns?"I was taken aback. My dad did all of this behind our backs? Jimin noticed how shock I was"oh you poor soul.."he says in a fake worried tone. "How about we call him and lets see how he reacts when his weak son is here"he pulls out his phone. He dials my dads number. I was taking in all the information that I was just told. "Hello Mr.Kim, I have someone to talk to"he puts his phone on speaker"dad.."I said. "Namjoon!what the hell!don't you worry my son I will rescue you"he says. "Dad..is it true..that you are a criminal"I said while tears falling. "I will explain later but first I need to rescue you"jimin took away his phone"but you owe me stuff..if you have it all ready bring them"jimin says. "I will never do such things!"my dad yells. "Oh yeah? Then if you don't bring them..your son dies by my hands..so you ahave 6 months to collect the items that you have taken away..and your son lives and if you don't bring them to the deadline..there will be a corpse of your son in your front porch"Jimin says with a smirk. "I want my son free!"my dad yells. Tears start to fall. I'm scared. I'm going delirious. This needs to be a dream. I want it to be a dream. "Nope..bring them so the clock is ticking Mr. Kim"he hangs up. He turns to look at me"this is going to be the best six months of my life"jimin said with a evil smirk smeered across his face. All I can think of is 'help me' over and over again.
(Sorry it seems rushed on the kidnapping part I don't know anything about kidnapping sorry)