CHAPTER 3

JAY:
This girl mad cute .I don't mind you know shit.she standing there laughing at my dry ass jokes man I know she faking. But she making me smile so imma keep on rolling out them dry jokes.
"So..where you fro-"
"Taytay let's go boo this nigga ain't shit to talk to"niki said laughing.
"Cool..damn right he ain't shit"shesaid looking me in the eye laughing.
"Good bye jay"she said laughing.

I grabbed her wrist and whispered in her ear come see some other time.
I was down to talk to this girl.

The next day:
I was chilling round back with Pablo and Chris.
"Aye pablo pass this blunt"I said.
This nigga had done married the blunt.
Wouldn't pass it to nobody,but Chris was to pussy to say pass the blunt.
"Hang on bruhv"he said barely looking me in the eye.
I grabbed the shit from him nigga had It long enough.

Checking on the gram I seen tay upload a fine ass pic so i had to screenshot and comment.

Then I seen tay name pop up on my phone

JAY and Tay convo:
Tay😍❤:wyd rn?
Jay:nothing why?
Tay😍❤:can I drop by or u will see me?
Jay:I'll drop by send me your location.
Tay😍❤:ite.

Tayanna:

So Jay was about to come see me and I was so damn happy.
Then I seen Jay post a pic of me this made me so damn happy boo
He captioned that shit future❤😍

Then I seen Jay post a pic of me this made me so damn happy booHe captioned that shit future❤😍

I was interested in him no cap.
Hearing my father call me down stairs made me roll my eyes and turn up my nose.
"Tayanna get the fuck down here"he said.
I didn't respond I pretended like I didn't hear shit.
"If I call you one more fucking time my fist and your face will be best of friends"he said shouting at the top of his God damn voice.
Sometimes I'd wish he was dead instead of my mom.

Walking down the stairs I constantly rolled my eye balls.
"Tf u want ?"I said with attitude.
He rushed on me and chocked me until I got red and could feel my throat close.
He let me go and shoved me into the wall and followed by that was two slaps and a kick.
This got me upset I stormed up the stairs and started to cry .I texted Jay to hurry up come get me.