CHAPTER 2 (HOW WE ACTUALLY MET)

Tayanna:
After she came to my house we talked about that shit for a while.then she asked to describe the vehicle and the niggas inside.
Then she told me get dressed and let's go so i put on an outfit and then took a pick and uploaded it to the gram

Then we headed to a garage about 30 minutes from my house.

When we arrived aunt niki told me don't worry
I was confused cause I'm not sure what I was to be worried about

"Waddup y'all "said aunt niki
"Who this fine mamacita" said a boy with a grey shirt (pablo but I didn't know him at the time)
"Mind your business pervet "she said with an attitude.

We walked all the way to the back where about six thugs were sitting in old tires passing blunts.

"This the bitches that try to run u over?"she said turning up her nose.
"Exactly them"I said with my face as serious as possible.
"Wtf jay"she said with a lil laugh after
"It was a joke lil ma calm down and come take a sit on daddy lap"he said laughing .
I just stood there looking confused

Then I walked away heading to the vehicle where jay followed me he pushed me against the car in a playful way.
I mugged him and laughed.
"It was joke tho but my feelings for you aren't "he said with a lil bit of laughter in his voice.
I mugged him then said"sure got a smart ass mouth still won't take you anywhere tho"
"You 16?"he said mugging me
"do I look young?wack ass nigga "i said mugging him
"Damn why u catch an attitude "he said putting his shoulder around me.
"Shit cause that's disrespect am 17 nigga"I said laughing.
"Shit that ain't far from 16"he said smiling.
That smile got me wet asf