The Bus

Still a week earlier, 3rd Person

"How will we get there if it's, five minutes away?" Ashido asked. "Good question. For today, a bus but you better at least learn how to ride a bike, or else--You'd be walking there." Mr. Aizawa replied. There were a few groans. I guess they didn't, know how to ride a bike...? The bus arrived. "Everyone, get in. You don't have to be by your dorm partners, you can sit next to anyone."

Midoriya

Thank goodness I didn't have to sit next to KaChan on the bus. That'd be, a nightmare. I do admire him a bit though. He never gives up and he's, strong! But, he kinda uh, hates me so I wouldn't want to sit right next to him. Ee, gives me shivers just thinking about it. We got in a line and loaded in the bus. I sat next to Uraraka. "Hey Deku!" She said cheerfully. She was always so cheerful, I liked that about her. I smiled "Hi Uraraka!" I then had a thought. It's quite weird, actually. KaChan calls me Deku in a bad way, meaning useless, and Uraraka calls me Deku in a good way, as she thought it was cute and a good hero name. Oh my gosh--wait. A GIRL GAVE ME A NICKNAME!!! I mean, actually KaChan kinda started it but--STILL!

Wait--

I was mumbling that the whole time.

Uraraka gave me a strange look, then giggled "Oh Deku, you could never keep your thoughts to yourself!" Her face got a bit pink, eh, brushed it off. I scratched my head "Y-Yea! S-sorry bout that!!!" Bakugou, who was actually sitting in front of us with Kirishima, mumbled

"Stupid Deku"

His casual line

"Okay, we're here. Don't leave anything behind." Mr. Aizawa said in his lifless, usual voice.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Kinda short, sorry. I'll make a chapter shortly after though!