Thirty-Five

Jessi

"Harry, do you think this looks okay?" I yelled through the Bathroom door where he was fixing his hair.

"Two seconds, baby!" He yelled back. I looked in the mirror at my outfit, it was a floral midi pencil skirt with a black long sleeve crop top. It showed off the tan I'd picked up in Australia and I'd decided to wear the blue velvet YSL shoes and bag that Harry had bought me.

"You look stunning." Harry's arms snaked around my bare torso and I couldn't help but grin, he smelled amazing and he looked even better. He had on skinny black jeans, tan boots and a black shirt with little rockets on it.

"You too." I smiled at him in the mirror.

"Jo should be here in a few minutes. Which leaves me just enough time to do this..." He spun me around and planted his lips on mine. He tasted all minty. I moaned as his tongue slid into my mouth. He pulled away as his phone rang twice. Jo was here. I quickly checked he hadn't smudged my lipstick before I grabbed my jacket and headed for the door. I was kinda looking forward to tonight, we hadn't been out with Lori and Niall in way too long.

-----

"Hey Guys!" Niall yelled when he spotted us.

"Hey Ni!" I hugged him tight.

"Hey, Where's my hug?" Lori whined, so I pulled her into a hug before Harry wrapped his arms around both of us.

"Hi!" He yelled and Niall hugged us too.

"Hey Guys!" Danny's voice boomed over the music. "Drinks?" He smiled as we all pulled apart.

"We'll have four of those Cherry bombs!" Lori yelled. I glanced over at Harry who just shrugged. I guess we were drinking tonight. I smiled to myself. I hadn't really seen him drink since his birthday party.

"Ooh. I like this song!" Lori cheered some time later. "Come dance." She grabbed my hand and dragged me behind her.

"Doesn't seem like I have much choice." I laughed.

"What?" She yelled over the music. I shook my head and waved my hand to let her know it wasn't important. I smiled as I danced with her, rock music wasn't her kind of thing so I was a little surprised she hadn't moved us to a club already. Although I was happy she hadn't. Harry and Niall could be here pretty much undisturbed, nobody seemed to know or care who they were and it was nice to feel like we had 'normal' boyfriends for a bit. I glanced over my shoulder and I smiled when I found Harry watching me, he looked relaxed as him and Niall chatted.

"I love you!" Lori screamed in my ear as she flung her arms around me.

"I love you too, Lor. How much have you had to drink?" I giggled.

"I'm not drunk. I'm just happy and well it's all kinda thanks to you." She was smiling as she glanced over at Niall. "I mean if you hadn't gone out with Harry, this might never have happened." She hugged me tight again.

"Rubbish. It's all you. You made me go to that signing, and you led Harry here. You're the best." I grinned.

"OK. We're both fucking amazing!" She yelled over the music.

"Can't argue with that!" Niall's delightful Irish accent interrupted us.

"Mind if we but in?" Harry whispered in my ear as Patience played. Harry's arms slid around my waist as Lori disappeared with Niall.

"Harry, I love you!" I yelled as I spun around to face him.

"I love you more, Baby!" He grinned and pulled me close as we danced. "I like it here. It's where I found the woman I love." He sniggered.