Phøťøšøøť

Jisoo's POV
I'm a model in one of the most famous modeling agency. I'm 24 y/o and I've been a model since I'm 20 y/o. I'm a famous model, I've got to work with Supreme, Timberland, Gucci, Elle, etc.

Today they said I'll have a partner, I'll be with him or her every time I'll be having a photoshoot. Hope we'll get along well.

*Few minutes later

I am browsing in my phone when my manager called me.

"Jisoo-ssi! Come over here!"

I went where manager-nim is and I saw 2 guys talking with my manager.

"Mr. Lee." I called him.
"Oh Jisoo-ssi, this is Yoongi your partner *pointing at the white guy* and this is Mr. Choi his manager *pointing at the taller guy*.

My partner is handsome of course, he has a gummy smile and he's very white. He's a bit taller than me (this is a fanfic guysue).

"Annyeonghaseyo, Kim Jisoo imnida!" I introduced and bowed.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Min Yoongi imnida. I'll be your partner from now on."

*5 months later

Me and Yoongi got along really well, we're bestfriends now. And he always helps me with our photoshoot. I think I grew feelings for him since our first 2 months, we are also called Yoonsoo that's our duo name.

Now we're doing a photoshoot with a famous clothing brand.

We still have 3 more years together and I hope we will have more beautiful memories.

*3 years later

We're parting our ways now and I'm also quitting my job coz I want to live a normal life now. It's ok for me because I still have a lot of money, I have 100 billion won in my 9 savings accounts and I will also get my last pay cheque today.

I went in the meeting room and I saw manager Lee, Mr. Choi and ofc Yoongi.

"Oh Jisoo-ssi here is your last pay cheque and this is yours Yoongi."

I grabbed it and I got 10 billion won for my last pay cheque.

"Thank you Mr. Lee." I bowed at him.

"And also, kindly give this to your wife. It's my birthday gift to her." I gave manager-nim the paper bag that has my gift for his wife.

"Thank you Jisoo-ssi."

I bid goodbyes to them and went out of the meeting room. As I was walking out a voice suddenly called my name.

"Jisoo-ah."

I turned around and saw Yoongi walking to me.

"What is it Yoongi?"

"Well I just want to ask you if you want to have a coffee."

"Yeah sure."

We went in the coffee shop and there's a few people inside. We ordered and we sat, waiting for our order to come.

"So, I heard you retired."

"Yeah, I just want to live a normal life now. Maybe I'll start a business."