"Who are you?" Boruto asked again. Getting irritated of being ignore. The hooded figure turned to him and was about to say something when someone stop them.

"Hey, you kids!" They all turned around and saw 5 ANBU black ops At the construction site they were in.

"What are you doing here?" An Anbu with a cat mask ask, presumably their leader. "We saw a huge explosion coming here and went to check it out. What happened here?" The captain looked around to see the old man that was beaten up on the wall unconscious and neared it and started to inspect it.

"Someone was attacking a group of kids that were playing in this area and we happen to past by." Denki started to explain.

"We tried to help out but we were badly beaten." Shikadai continued but Boruto interrupted him.

"Hey! You don't have to include that." Boruto said in embarrassment.

"But its the truth." Shikadai retorted back in a nonchalant way and sighed.
"Anyway, someone then came to rescue us and knock that guy unconscious." He pointed to the old man the captain was inspecting a while ago.

"And where are the children you were talking about?" The captain interrogated them as he turned to them and signed his team to look for clues.

"Denki evacuated them out of here as Shikadai and I fight the guy off." Boruto gestured to the three of them.

"And where is that person that rescued you." The captain hummed as he neared the three students in calculating look.

"Huh? What are you talking about? That guy's right...there." Shikadai turned around and saw that it was just the three of them and no sign of the hooded figure that saved them earlier. Boruto and Denki also turned around and saw no one and that made them confused especially Denki because he was just next to the cloaked figure and thought that the guy was still beside him but clearly was not.

"But that guy was just here!" Boruto exclaimed as they turned back to the anbu captain with

"Are you sure?" The captain look at them in uncertainty thinking they were making it up.

The three of them look at him and nodded. "Anyway, sir. I think that old man is possessed." Denki pointed to the man that was getting out of the rubble by the other anbus.

"Hmmm. Your right. It's the 4th case this week." The captain muttered to himself while nodding and put his thumb and pointed finger on his chin as he contemplate the situation. He then turned to the three boys in front of him. "Maybe you should all go."

"What? But we can help. I can see the ghost!" Boruto reasoned out.

"Ghost?" The captain ask incredulously, eyebrow raising, not like the three kids can see it but the tone of his voice is obvious. "Anyway, you shouldn't meddle with this kind of things. Leave it to the professionals." The masked man dismiss the kids and turn away from them, shooing them with his hand like their mere flies.

"But-" Boruto tried to interject but the Anbu cut him off.

"And by the way, shouldn't you kids be at the academy."

"Shoot! The academy!" The three of them exclaimed in panic as they look at one another with wide eyes and quickly left, running away from the construction site and taking the shortest route towards the academy, which was through the roof of the houses and buildings around the village.

"Boruto, just so you know, if we are late, I'm blaming you." Shikadai said behind Boruto while running. He won't take the blame of being late just because of his Friend's antics, his mom will kill him if she ever finds out and ground him for the rest of his life, take his game too if she's really angry. He doesn't need to worry about his dad, he just gets a lecture and a slap on the wrist and that's that unlike his mom who turns into the she-devil himself.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Nov 19, 2020 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

My Star (Boruto: Naruto Next Generations)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें