Fam 5

Cassie's POV [SMUT CHAPTER]

Everyone came back and Corey started, "what's up guys it's Fam 5, and I'm here with Luke, Brock, Clarence, and Toby" he said and 'Luke' opened his shirt and started rubbing his nipples.
Me and Brennan were already dying of laughter.

"Oh my god" Brennan said covering his face with his hands. "Oh my God it's Corey's lil sister " 'Clarence ' said turning the camera and everyone gasped. Devyon was laughing as well, "oh my gosh, look it, Brock that's Colby's girlfriend " 'Clifford ' said pointing and exhaling weirdly.

I shook my head hiding my face pulling my shirt over my face and laughing....

After the video

Me and Colby plopped down after he changed, he sighed and so did I, we were both laying on the couch and Colby pulled me close to him. He started to kiss my face, I was giggling.
"Colbs stop, it tickles " he laughed still kissing my face. He sat me down on his lap and pulled my face gently by my chin. He pulled me into a long passionate kiss.

Things started to get heated and he started getting very antsy. He start rubbing my back slowly and we pulled away. He smiled and I did as well, his arms were wrapped around my waist, he asked "do you want to do this" I nodded smiling nervously, he smiled and went back to kissing me. He smiled into the kiss and picked me up as we were still kissing.

I wrapped my legs around his waist as he brought us to our new room. He pushed me softly up against the wall and was hold me by my back holding me up. I stopped him, "what's wrong?" He asked sounding afraid that he did something wrong. I said nervously "I'm sorry, but can we go slow" I asked ashamed, he smiled and said "that's perfectly fine, I want you to be comfortable " I smiled and he went back to kissing me.

We went slower and he slowly started moving down my neck, he kissed my jawline softly and I moaned softly, I could feel him smile against my skin. Which honestly turned me on a lot more than I thought. When he made it down to my neck he kissed and sucked making hickeys, I know I would have to cover up with makeup.

He was now sucking more aggressively and I felt him at the bottom of me. I smiled as he made his way back up to my lip, his hands were under my shirt now and his hands were moving around to my back. He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance. I opened my mouth slightly and his tongue went in Exploring my mouth.

Our toungs battled for dominance, I was defeated when I realized there was no point in me even trying. And he took over clamming me as his. I moaned softly as his hands moved to my breasts massaging through my bra. He chuckled while still kissing me softly.

He knows how to treat me especially when it is my first time. He pulled away pulling my shirt off while having me still up against the wall. He was growing bigger and bigger with every moan I let out. "Your so cute" he said letting out a little moan as he went back to sucking my neck. I moaned and felt his grow a little bit more.

He chuckled and I felt the vibrations from his laugh and it tickled me making me giggle a little. He then snaked his hands around my back unclipping my black bra. He dropped it to the floor, and staired at my breasts. I blushed and he went to my neck kissing softly moving down twords my chest. He bit and sucked on my collar which made me moan more loudly and he again smirked.

He moved down to my breasts and licked my nipple taking it in his mouth. I let my head fall back layed it on the wall and moaning. He smiled and let go kissing me while he moved us over to the bed and laying me down, taking his shirt off getting on top of me.

He connected our lips slipping his tough in my mouth again, and trailing kisses down my chest and stomach, he pulled slightly on my shorts waist band and letting it snap, I giggled as he smiled up at me. He came up and met my lips while he took off my shorts. He tossed them onto the floor also pulling his pants off.