Starting Fun

Cassie's POV

   I sat down on the tables seat and smiled at the camera. "Yeah I think she likes it" I heard Elton say and zoomed in on my face. Corey made a noise and my eyes went wide and I staired at him. I heard everyone laughing and and Elton said "should we let Cassie Drive or should I do it" I shook my head. "I'd need to practice driving on the wrong side of the rode first before anything happens " I said giggling at the end of my sentence.

  "Okay so Me it is!" he said excitedly, I laughed at the stupid thing he did and he gave me the camera. "Oh yes!" I said and took the camera, I walked over to where Colby and Corey were moaning every time we shut the door to the bathroom.

   We shut the door and heard moaning, I opened it and they froze I giggled and shut it again. They started to moan, this went on for five more door shuts. The last on Colby was on the bottom and Corey was lifting his leg. But stopped and came out of the bathroom, "woow to far!" Corey said and jumped out.

   Sam looked at me and laughed he did the thing he does and put a hand to his head. I shook my head and Elton came out from the front and said "can someone go on the roof and make sure we have the antenna on. "I'll go up" I said I looked up, "but I need help getting up there" I said pointing. "I'll help" Colby said, I smiled and said "thanks Colbs, just come and stand right here. I'm going to stand on your shoulders" he came over and stood where I asked him too.

   "Okay hold your hands out because your going to grab my cafs when I get there" he nodded and I stood on the couch and grabbed onto Colby's shoulders, "okay ready " I said and Colby nodded standing right where I told him too. I jumped up and little and I sat on his shoulders. "I'm scared, I don't want to drop you" he said holding my hands in his.

  I laughed and looked down "you won't drop me Colbs " I said, he laughed and said "you have more faith in me than I do in myself " I giggled and looked up, and looked over at Corey and Sam. They were filming and smiling, "okay ready Colbs " he sighed nervously "as ready as I'll ever be " I nodded and put my foot on his shoulder.

   He held my hands so strongly and I stepped up.
  When I got both of my feet up on his shoulders I said
"Now grab my legs one at a time" I said and Colby did so. I clapped "see you won't drop me" he chuckled, he walked slowly over to the sun roof. I opened it and I got ready to climb, "Colbs can you like push me up" I said down. I heard "yeah be ready" I placed my hands on the outside of the roof and pulled myself up, Colby let go and pushed me up.

   I got my leg up first and then my other one. When I got up I yelled back down "we Gucci Fam!" I heard laughing and I fixed the intena.
  When I did I sat down and the car started going. I let my feet dangle in the roof and a tree was coming for my head!

  I quickly got down and realized that I was going to fall no matter what, I screamed and slid down realizing that the tree was getting closer.
  "Help Help!" I yelled down and fell in. But I was caught by Colby, "thank you so much. There was tree coming for my head!" He was still holding me and set me down.

   "You were almost beheaded, I don't think any of us wanted that" I smiled and playfully punched Colby, "thanks" he laughed and then grabbed his arm.
  "Wait did that hurt" I asked he shook his head with a smile, "no we Gucci Fam" he said what I said. I laughed and so did Corey, "wait how did we go from screaming to feeling bad and then laughing" Sam said.

  I shrugged and continued to laugh, "so guys what about our sleeping situation " I stopped laughing to cough and I felt light headed, so I sat down.
  "I don't know" I said finally, "so I'm sleeping on the bed with all of the luggage and Corey can have the bed. The three of you can have the loft" I shrugged.

  "So my new name is And" I said "because I'm the And in, Sam and Colby " Sam clapped and laughed. Colby hide his face because it was red.  "She would be, but you have a name, but it's not And" Colby said the last part to me.
  I smiled and nodded, "well we got sleeping out of the way" Elton said from the front. I nodded and Elton pulled over.

  He came back and took the camera from Sam and opened the door, "welcome to our first stop. A Gymnastics gym " my mouth opened from shock. "No way, I haven't been in a gym for 4 years " I said shocked, Elton laughed. "That's why we are going, and plus I want you to teach us something." I did a Corey laugh and then I said "we should change into something else then skinny jeans " I said referring to the rest of the group.

   Elton laughed and nodded, "come on guys go change, Cassie will get ready in the gym and wait for us." I nodded and grabbed shorts and an athletic shirt. I ran to the gym and into a locker room.

  When I came out I put my hair up.

   I decided to warm up while I waited, when everyone came inside they were in short shorts

   I decided to warm up while I waited, when everyone came inside they were in short shorts. I crossed my arms while they came over.....